The Wayne Academy for Girls and Boys- aka Spy School discussion

Academy > Hallway

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) Alex walked through the halls of the school.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto walked through the doors a moment after Alex

message 4: by Vasantha (last edited Feb 29, 2012 09:40PM) (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) She walked silently as she headed to her first class, covert ops.

message 5: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) (going to sleep now *yawn* ^o^ Night)

message 6: by Vasantha (new)

Vasantha (insanityisavirtue) ((me too, night))

message 7: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle walks down the hall, wondering where she should go next. Dead. I have to get used on seeing someone die, she thought. She puts her hands in her pockets.

message 8: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Chris was making a map of the school as he walked around. First days really confused him.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

George observes the other students quietly, he is used to doing this to get the feel of the place, until Kassia yells in his ear "WAKE UP!". it echoes through the hall

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto walked over to the two individuals.

"I see you two are quite awake today"

message 11: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Chris jumped at the sound.

message 12: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle followed the sound.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

George couldn't hear "What"

"I don't think he can hear you." Kassia told Calisto while playing with something shiny on George's backpack

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) "I'm sure half the people have gone deaf after that" he said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia got bored and went outside to watch the birds.

message 16: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle stops from her walking and smiled at Kassia.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia smiled back at Lizelle. she was nice. (Lizelle)

message 18: by Aɴɴᴇ (last edited Mar 01, 2012 06:12PM) (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Hi there. My name's Lizelle." She held her hand out to shake Kassia's hand

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kassia. It's nice to meet you." She shook Lizelle's hand

message 20: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "Pleased to meet you too. Are you new? Cuz I haven't seen you before."

message 21: by Matthew (last edited Mar 01, 2012 06:41PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto walked over to the two,"Greetings, I'm Calisto. I have heard quite a lot about you, and" he turned to the boy,"George, I presume?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah I'm new. You can call George Knight if you want" she added with a mischevous gleam in her eye.

"No you can't." George said getting his hearing back. George was used to Kassia by now.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(supposed to be a comma between George and Knight)

message 24: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) "Lizelle had did your last assignment turn out?" Calisto asked.

message 25: by Aɴɴᴇ (last edited Mar 01, 2012 07:02PM) (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments Lizelle laughed, "last assignment?"

message 26: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) (Is that at Calisto...or the fact that Kassia is teasing "Knight"(George)?)

message 27: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) Juliette walked into the school for the first time and looked around. She was stunning in her simple outfit of black jeggings and a loose white top with sparkly silver converse. Her blonde hair was loose and fell perfectly on her shoulders.

message 28: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) Calisto turned toward the new comer, looking at her for a few moments before saying,"You must be Juliette, correct?"

message 29: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) "Oui, je suis Juliette. Tu es Calisto, non?" she said to him, smiling warmly at him. (You probably already get this but she is saying: "Yes, I'm Juliette. You're Calisto, right?" :P) She said nicely, "Enchanté." and kissed him on both cheeks as a greeting.

(Lol french people and their kissing.)

message 30: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) "Oui, mais le plaisir est le mien" he replied, doing the same to her.

(Yes, but the pleasure is mine)

message 31: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) ((do you take french? I do! :P))

"Merci. So, could you show me around?" she said with her slight French accent, looking at him and batting her long black eyelashes and smiling.

message 32: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) ((Yes))

"Sure" Calisto replied, then turned toward Kassia and George,"Care to join us?"

message 33: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments ๓คttђєฬ wrote: "(Is that at Calisto...or the fact that Kassia is teasing "Knight"(George)?)"

(Calisto)

message 34: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) (oh you edited it. Sorry missed it)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Saylin quickly walked through the halls, late for her next class.

message 36: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments ๓คttђєฬ wrote: "(oh you edited it. Sorry missed it)"

(Lol okay)

message 37: by Aɴɴᴇ (new)

Aɴɴᴇ Oɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴇᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴛᴏIan Kabra (litch02717) | 146 comments "See you around, you guys. If someone needs me, I'll be in the library." She walked off, heading to the library.

message 38: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Chris found the library and walked in.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I have to go to the library for my first assignment" kassia called walking off.

George, yawning, went back to his dorm for a nap.

message 40: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) "Don't get lost" he called to them, then turned to Juliette,"Ready, you might want to try to memorize this...its like a maze in here"

message 41: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Helllooo." Alyssa said entering.

message 42: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) (@ Haley...to the library))

message 43: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh I left my notebook." Alyssa said rushing to her dorm.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"BON DIA AMIGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gaby yelled. She was aot to say something else, but she didn't want the same incedent that happened in the library.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia walked in leaning against the wall.

message 46: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 57 comments Jake walked by."Oh hey Kassia."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia opened her eyes, "Hey, Jake." she smiled.

message 48: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 57 comments "What are you doing?"he asked.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassia laughed, "Sleeping, I'm so tired."

message 50: by King JT (new)

King JT (easymoneysniper) | 57 comments "Oh, im pretty tired to."he said.Kassia looked really cute.

« previous 1