Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Hestia

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Hestia Cabin

message 2: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments ((Fail, I'm the only one in this cabin... lol))

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Lol))

message 4: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments ((I got a cabin mate!!!! Rae! :)))

message 5: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (sassysyd12) ((she's excited!!!))

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((:D))

message 7: by Celia (last edited Dec 14, 2014 08:14AM) (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments Char entered the Hestia cabin. She started cryng, the thought of loosing Rell as a friend was still tugging on her, she hated it. But her anger was still boiling. As she lay down on her bed she thought to herself "I know what i'm gonna do!" She wasn't going to stand in her shadow anymore "I'll burn it down," She thought "Her cabin, when she's iinside, negitive attenetion of not, it will make people see i'm ALIVE." She smiled to herself. She wanted to do it now,. but Rell wouldn't do it, she would wait. Rell and Char, in her book, would never be friends. And at that moment she didn't care "That's it, "She thought. She left her cabin thinking about going to the arena, to quickly practice on dummies, then to the Demeter cabin, it wouldn't last long. She smiled vicioucly and got off her bed, then went outside to the arena (Continued in camp half-blood)

message 8: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5954 comments ((lol))

message 9: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments (( I know :) But really... sh's trying now to burn it down....))

message 10: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments Celia wrote: "Char entered the Hestia cabin. She started cryng, the thought of loosing Rell as a friend was still tugging on her, she hated it. But her anger was still boiling. As she lay down on her bed she tho..."

((Smeagol moment, lol, and I didn't even read the books then!!! Smeagol is a charecter in Lord of the Rings btw in case you don't know... he always talks to himself going but we can't kill master! but we must! no... not master he protects us! Do you want the ring or not?

Well... you get the idea... Char did that though there "I must be friends with Rell!" to 'No! You must kill her!' lol.))

message 11: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Hruby (bookreader1998) | 69 comments Party at the beach all are welcome

message 12: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments Brittany wrote: "Party at the beach all are welcome"

((Huh?))