University of Supernatural Students discussion

2nd Floor- Classes > Potions

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regina, Head Moderator (last edited Mar 11, 2012 08:47AM) (new)

Regina | 169 comments Mod
This is the Potions class. Lilia Robbins teaches this class.

message 2: by Regina, Head Moderator (last edited Mar 11, 2012 08:47AM) (new)

Lilia Robbins walked into the class. Huh, no one's in here she thought. She straightened the tables and waited for someone to come in.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2012 01:41PM) (new)

Meeda strode in with her wand and books in both her hands. Noticing no one had come in except the Headmistress, she sat down and introduced herself to the Headmistress,"Hello, i'm Willomeeda but you can call me Meeda...I'm a witch."

message 4: by Regina, Head Moderator (last edited Mar 11, 2012 08:47AM) (new)

Lilia Robbins looked up from the chalkboard she had just finished cleaning. She turned around and dusted her hands off. "Hello. Unfortunately, you are the only person in here, but hopefully more people will come in later. It's always like that." She smiled.

((Sorry, gtg. I'll finish posting later.))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Smiling, Meeda decided to wait.

message 6: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

"So, this class is where you learn how to make potions. Is there a specific potion you would like to make?" Lilia asked.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well......um....Well is there a potion that makes people listen to you for a day or so? Like if you drink it then you ask someone to give you their car then they will?", Meeda asked.

message 8: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

"Do you want people to listen to you or to do what you say?" Lilia asked, trying not to laugh.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well...Listen to me, I guess," Meeda said sheepishly.

message 10: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

Lilia nodded slowly. "Okay, I know a potion for that. Hold on, let me get the ingredients." She disappeared into a room in the back of the room and came back out a couple minutes later holding a bunch of stuff. "Okay, these are all the ingredients. First we gotta purify some of the ingredients by........." she opened the book and found the page, then started reading it. "Um, we have to purify all of the herbs and one of the stones. We do this by exposing them to sunlight." She took 3 plants from the pile and the one stone and opened the window. "Okay, we've got to put these outside the window and wait for...... about 15 minutes should be good."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Excited, Meeda watched carefully at the Lilia.

message 12: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

Lilia put the stuff outside the window and stepped back. "Okay, while we wait, we should prepare the other stuff. Since this is a class, you have to make the potion, so just read what the book says to do." ((It mostly just says cutting things up and mixing them together.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

As Meeda concentrated on the her book, she sliced, cut, and bashed. She was positive that she was doing it right, because she felt a spark come alive inside of her. At last she was ready to use the last two ingredients that the teacher had put outside.

message 14: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

"Okay, you seem about done, and 15 minutes passed," Lilia said. "I'll go get the other stuff." She stood up, walked to the window, and got the ingredients, then closed the window. Despite the stuff being out in the sun, they felt icy cold. She smiled and gave the herbs and the stone to Meeda. "All you have to do is put these in with the rest of them, and mix while you say the chant in the book." She pointed to a string of Latin words under the rest of the steps.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Meeda carefully put in the last ingredients, smiling. Looking at her book, she chanted,"Ormi Cvare Orin togeth con sula metro reb sciasssss!!!!." Suddenly, a poof of green came out of the pot. Beaming, she said,"I did it!."

((I dont even know if those are latin words.lol!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

As Meeda looked at the clock, she noticed that potions class was over. After telling the Lilia that she had fun, she skipped out of the room.

message 17: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

Lilia looked at the time. I guess class is over, she thought. She got her stuff and walked out of the classroom.

message 18: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

Lilia Johnston is currently teaching Math. There is no roleplaying here.

message 19: by Regina, Head Moderator (new)

This class has finally been edited (last one)! Lilia Johnston does not teach this anymore, and as you have probably already figured out, that means no teacher! There are big, ancient books on every table in the room, which have directions to make various kinds of potions in it (most of them are temporary) or tell you how to use the books, the tools, etc. You can roleplay now. Have fun!!!! :D