one on one paradise (many others) discussion

One on One > Sandra and MaddAnts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 130 (130 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) what u want to rp on this one

message 2: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) No idea. Maybe gifted?

message 3: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) awesome ok me shapeshifter and control element together

message 4: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Cool.

message 5: by Sandra (last edited Feb 29, 2012 02:24PM) (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) yea guy guy again or something different

message 6: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) I'm good with any match up.

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) yea yea male and male vampire and werewolf make two male character yay

message 8: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Sounds good with me!

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) yay

message 10: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) So is your character going to be a vamp or werewlf?

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) both i have one that be a vampire and the other one is a werewolf

message 12: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get it now! Sorry about that. Brain fart. XP

message 13: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) hahahahah it ok so let me make my first character

Name: Dante
Species: Vampire
Personality: very girly, shy, timid, loner and smart
Appearance: ((the one with white hari))
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmWiv2emiGo...

message 14: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) ((U forgot this rp maddants))

message 15: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((Sorry about that. And about the other rp..... It's kinda gotten awkward with the last post you posted. Would it be okay if we made it a bit less uncomfortable ?))

Name: Even
Appearance: Tall, tan skin, yellow eyes, black hair, fit.
Personality: In rp
Species: Werewolf
Family: N/A
Other:

message 16: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) ((Sure sorry about that))

Do u want to start

message 17: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) ((I am sorry I edit the other rp for you sryy))

message 18: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((Thanks. And it's okay. (: ))

Even watched clouds go by as he sat up high in on a tree branch. He sighed and closed his eyes, enjoying the last rays of sunlight on his face.

message 19: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante look up from the shadow of the tree waiting until the moonlight will come out. He want to run around and jump in the waterfall and all sort of things.

message 20: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even sat up as the sun vanished. He stretched his arms above his head before jumping to the ground.

message 21: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante heard something and saw a boy his age. But, did realize he was a werewolf yet just knew he wasnt a human.

message 22: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even spun around and saw Dante. He frowned and stepped back slowly.

message 23: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante shake his head knowing this boy thinks he was going to hurt him. But, he wasn't a fighter.

message 24: by -FROZEN- (last edited Mar 19, 2012 12:37PM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even walked over to Dante curiously. His eyes narrowed and studied him slowly.

message 25: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante grunted he hated it when anything study him. He just wish people or things ask him question to know him or understand him instead of starring him up and down.

message 26: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even smirked. "So what are you?" He asked bluntly.

message 27: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante smirk finally hearing this boy question, "Im a vampire and you are?"

message 28: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even laughed. "Blood sucker? What I am is a much better killer then you."

message 29: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante shurg, "Ok then! May i ask why should I care that you are a better killer. I don't go by better killer. I just want to survive that is all i want."

message 30: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even looked slightly taken a back. He gave him a look before speaking. "I'm Even. I'm a werewolf."

message 31: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante look at Even, "So, you were a werewolf, Nice to meet you!"

message 32: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even frowned. "Why are you so happy?" He asked carefully.

message 33: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante giggle gently smile gently, "See, it makes me laugh on how vampire and werewolf don't get along. but, we are a lot a like. Except trying to kill each other. HOnestly i don't know why we hate each other. I never was told the history of the lycan meaning you and vampire why they hate each other. I wont hate a werewolf until they get me angry." Dante keep shaking his head knowing this was sounding stupid for this guy.

He knows everyone he has told them on how he feels about this arrival betweeen the two kinds makes them think he is going crazy.

message 34: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even hesitated. He then grabbed Dante by the shoulders and pushed him to a tree and pinned him there. "Your... Interesting." He smiled.

message 35: by Sandra (last edited Mar 19, 2012 03:15PM) (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante eyes widen, "I am?" But, he wasnt sure why Even would move so fast like that.

message 36: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even laughed and let go of Dante. "I never thought there'd be someone so foolish." She patted Dante on the head lightly. "Grow up and see the world for what it is..."

message 37: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante glare at Even in angier, "Im not foolish boy dog."

message 38: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even returned the glare. "Your foolish for calling names, bloodsucker." He said, his glare turning into a smirk. "At least your cute. Maybe I won't kill you."

message 39: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante heard cute and his eyes widen eyes and shake his head in shock on what he said. "Me cute? and kill me?"

message 40: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even grinned. "Yeah. Why so shocked? It's a pity to kill pretty things."

message 41: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante jump and push Even away. "Im not cute nor pretty." He look around made something was blinding him.

message 42: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Another reason that your foolish." Even said reaching out his hand to Dante.

message 43: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante title his head not really happy now. His eyes turned dark red. "You stop calling me foolish."

message 44: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even smirked. "Are you going to kill me? And here I was thinking that maybe I missed judged you." He said his arms behind his head.

message 45: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante shake his head and close his eyes trying to calm down. He then look away and think of something.

message 46: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even appeared right in front of Dante. He put his hands on ether side of Dante's head and smiled kindly. "Are you alright?" He asked calmly.

message 47: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante jump sensing that Even was a little to close to him. His eyes widen, "wow your a little to close to me mister boy wolf."

message 48: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Heh." Even moved closer. "You don't like it? I just wanted to get a closer look..." He smiled.

message 49: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) Dante look at him with light blush around his cheekbone. He jump up to a tree branch.

message 50: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Even sighed. "I'll come after you, you know!" He said. "I want to see you blush again!"

« previous 1 3