DC Comics Fans discussion

Movies > Justice League: Doom

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annice22 (new)

Annice22 | 219 comments Mod
Has anyone watched it? I ordered it so I have to wait until I get it in the mail. The trailer looked really great.

If you have seen it, did you like it?

message 2: by Bob (new)

Bob (shack) I enjoyed Justice League: Doom. It was once again parts of other DC story lines merged into an animated package. I thought the Legion of Doom was a nice hat tip to the old Super-Friends cartoons.

message 3: by Nathan (new)

Nathan (ralph_nater) I thoroughly enjoyed it. Getting all of the classic and most Iconic voices of the characters together for one thing was brilliant and the addition of Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan was great. Over all I thought it was well done and loads of fun

message 4: by Eddie (new)

Eddie | 18 comments Bob wrote: "I enjoyed Justice League: Doom. It was once again parts of other DC story lines merged into an animated package. I thought the Legion of Doom was a nice hat tip to the old Super-Friends cartoons."

I agree. But there was a need for someone to say "meanwhile at the Hall of Justice". Thought the ending was top notch and proper.

message 5: by Bob (last edited Sep 15, 2012 11:03AM) (new)

Bob I liked it very much. As always though I wish that DC could add at least 10 minutes to their animated films. With the time they do use though they make very good use of it and put out some very good movies. That would have been funny to hear that line Eddie. They could of even added Wendy, Marvin, and Wonder Dog. :) Then again maybe not. :)

message 6: by Peter (last edited Apr 25, 2017 08:52AM) (new)

Peter I think it was a really good movie. Good soundtrack and I also liked the animation in this movie.