Destiny's Angels discussion

Earth > Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) The title says it all, sweet and soft smell in the air. Prices not high, and very friendly employees.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) ((xD, I made you a mod.c:))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Really? Yay! Can I add a forest topic?!))

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) ((Sure, knock yourself out! Not literally. XD))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((XD))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lilly was seated at a table, sitting by herself. Her hands were around a mug, in which contained a light brown creamy coffee drink. She was starring into the cup, once more stuck deep within her own thoughts.

message 8: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atlanta walked into the coffee house ordering and sitting down in a small booth to watch for Robin,she knew what to do if he reacted.

message 9: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 29, 2012 05:00PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lilly's gaze shifted up, toward the window as the roar of a motercyle filled up the still air. Her lips parted, releasing a sigh, as that flame blue motercycle and Rob flew by the window. It wasn't much longer before Rob came in, walking straight up to Atlanta, and slamming down the note and angel wing locket on the table.

message 10: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta sipped her coffee as the sound of a bike soon filled the air and the ring of the door bell soon followed after to reveal Robin as he came over and slammed the note and angel wing locket down on the table,she wasn't fazed,"Sit before you make a scene."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "A scene?" Rob repeated, his vioce harsh and his icy eyes colder than they'd ever been before, "What kind of fool do you take me before? A guardian Angel. Everyone knows those are just fairy tales, next to st.nick and the east bunny!"

Lilly glanced up, toward the boy whom's vioce was trying with anger. She sipped her coffeee, her blue sapphire gaze shifting to the girl he was talking to. Amusment flashed through her eyes, as she waited for the girl's reaction to his tone.

message 12: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atlanta looked at him,her gaze saying don't make me ask again,"No fool,only a misunderstood boy who has had a hard life and steals for fun,now sit down."She said unfazed by his out burst,"I will tell you more just listen and its your choice or not to accept me."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((sorry i didn't see that one come up! XD))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Start talking." Rob mumbled unde rhis breathe, yet he refused to be seated, and his gaze shifted up to a girl studying them. "What are you looking at?!" He snapped, and Lilly returned her gaze to the window, as if nothing had ever happened.

message 15: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta huffed then set her coffee down,"As you know,my name is Atalanta Amor,I am a fallen Angel sent down from the heavens to watch over you."She said as he then snapped at a girl,she continued,"A fallen Angel is those who have been sent to earth to watch over a charge,a human that in some ways needs help or to be guided in the right direction even if they don't know it."As she looked at him,"I know you had a difficult past,born into a small family,two sisters and a mother.You had to steal for food and clothing to survive,both of your sisters married rich bachelors and your mother is now deceased due to insanity.You live with you sister Sarah,your sister Beth has not spoken to you."She said reading his history like a book.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Great." Rob tossed up his hands in flureration, "I've got an insane girl as a stalker!" He practicaully shouted, leading many people to glance over at him on cofustuon and amusment. Before Atalanta coudl even protest, he was slamming the store door behind himself. He mumbled under his breath as he walked on toward where he'd parked his bike.

Lilly blinked her eyes, and rose up to her feet. She tossed her cup in the trash, on her way outside of the door. She snuck around the biulding, and locked her gaze onto Rob.

message 17: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta sat unfazed by his second outburst causing those who looked to snicker and act confused.He soon left with out letting her speak,she paid for her drink then followed after him knowing he must be in shock after hearing some strange girl tell his life,she sensed Lily,the mysterious 16 year fall angel.Sh found Robin by his bike,she cleared her throat not saying anything,"I know that this must be hard for you to hear from me,and its fine if you don't believe,just know that I am always protecting you,its what your mother wanted."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "My mother?!" Robin echoed, his face growing red with anger, "MY MOTHER WOULDN'T CARE IF I LIVED OR DIED! NOW GET LOST GIRLY!" He slipped onto his motercycle, and slid on the helmet, cranking up the motor.

message 19: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta looked at him,his face read anger and sadness as he yelled at her,"She does care,I have talked with her,she looks down from heaven watching you."As she stepped towards him as he revved his his engine getting ready to bolt,"Robin its ok to be scared and upset,just listen to me and try to believe me!"She said rasing her voice.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Serousily....can you please stop echoing everything I said.....please?))

"I'm not scared, and I have no reason to believe. The only place my mother should be is hell. For all I care she could burn there for all eternity!" Rob spat in reply.

message 21: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) ((Sorry...I tend to do that a lot.))

Atalanta lost it,her wings came out and she stood in a Greek Goddess attire,"That is a cruel thing to say about the woman who gave birth to you!"She hissed walking over to him,"No reason to,ha,right look at you situation,you live with your sister and steal for fun,you had a hard life yet you think having a guardian angel is the worst thing to happen to you,most people are grateful!"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Sorry it just bugs me.....))

"i don't live with my sister." Rob corrected, his gaze partly wide as he stared at her wings, 'My sister lives across town. and as for my mother, what else should I say for some druggy who didn't even relize she had a son! She deserves what's coming to her. And i don't need some know it all as ab Angels."

message 23: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) ((Its fine,thanks for telling me.))

Atalanta listened to him speak knowing he must be staring at her wings by now,"Shes already dead,what more can wish on for her?"As she put her wings away back to her regular clothing,"I'm not a know it all,I only said all this because they were and are your life."She soon turned and started walking away,she told him and showed him enough,and now it was his disicion.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Robin's lips released another sigh. "Fine. What do you want from me?" He called after her, his gaze elsewhere and his bangs casting a shadowy over his icy blue eyes. This has to be some dream or something. Angel's don't exsist. He thought.

message 25: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta stopped then looked back at him,"Nothing,just to protect you."She smiled suddenly at his side.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Robin nearly jumped, in being startled. "I don't need to be protected from anything. I can look after myself. I always have before." He snapped.

message 27: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta looked at him,"Well,I'm just extra protection even if you dont like it."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Robin narrowed his icy eyes at her and pressed his lips together. Either this is some insane dream, or I'm having illustions.... He silently refused to believe this could ever happen. That this could ever be reality. "Let me guess. All mighty one sent you?" He mumbled, "Listen to me. I don't believe in Angels. I don't believe in heaven or hell, or all those kinda things."

message 29: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta sighed as she looked at him,"Please dont say his name in vain..."She said softly,"Alright then,you dont believe thats your choice and I can do no more."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Robin blinked his icy eyes, narrowing them in distrust. She gonna give up just like that? He mumbled a few words under his breathe as he thought, "Alright than, Angel girl."

message 31: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Giving up hardly,once a mind is made I cannot do anything."Atalanta said wisely as he spoke,"Alright then what Robin?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "See ya 'round. And the name's Rob." Robin replied, with a slight smirk on his face. He shifted on the motercycle, the engine roaring as he was about to take off once more.

message 33: by Nicollette (last edited Mar 01, 2012 02:18PM) (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Always,bye Rob."Atalanta brought her wings out once again,her greek goddess aparel and,"Thank you."As she kissed his cheek then flew up into the heavens a smile on her face.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Robin's practicaully froze. Did she just.......? His gaze shifted upward, the kiss making his whole face grow red. Yet the blush faded quickly.