This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I HATE OSCAR DE LA HOYA

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments
MAMA GUEVO HIJO ‘E TU MALDITA MAMA SI JALLA OJALA TE DE SIFILI MAMA GRANAZO!!!!!!!!!!

My whole life I’ve been rooting against you!!! And the only night mother fucker when I’m actually cheering for your stupid ass mother fucker you lose!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! All the fights were in your stupid event were crap! ARGGGG I’M SO PISS RIGHT NOW!!!! (my cousin doing worse than me tho, she really like the dumb fuck, she cleaning the mess she did when she smashed a bottle of I don’t know what –some cream or something like that-)

Servius  Heiner LaHoya is washed up dude, his career is over. it has been for awhile now he just doesn't see it... On the upswing I 300 bucks on that fight so WOOT!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Thank Google I didn’t bet a penny… but god damn man my whole life against the mo fo… and when I finally decide to root for the mo fo…

Allowed me to quote the wise words of Blind Guadian…:

Born into ashes
to lose all the games
with a smiling face

message 4: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments He should admit the boxing career is over and start making telenovelas while he's still pretty.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments NOOOOOOO!!! NO MORE NOVELAS POR EL AMOR DE DIOS NO!!!!!!!

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Hee. I thought he played baseball.

message 7: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Baseball has been verry verry good to me.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.