The Rory Gilmore Book Club discussion

Gilmore Girls Discussions > News on "Christopher"

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dottie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Dottie  (oxymoronid) | 698 comments Well, maybe not -- hope this wasn't already discussed somewhere here.

Saw an appearance by “Christopher” on last night’s episode of Private Practice – a fireman who asked the Grey’s Anatomy doc who is the star of Private Practice out for coffee. It looked like there was intended to be some sparks so maybe he is going to be on again. Anyone else happen to see this or know anything about it?

message 2: by Shannon, the founder of fun (back from sabbatical) (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Shannon | 254 comments Mod
Yeah I saw that too. Don't really know if I like that show yet. It is so weird to see GG alumni in new roles.

message 3: by Dottie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Dottie  (oxymoronid) | 698 comments I know what you mean. I seem to be the champion of lost causes when it comes to TV series and it was always difficult to see those who hadn't been given a fair chance to develop the characters on a really good show move into roles elsewhere which seemed so much less. One of the actresses alongside Melissa McCarthy on the new show she is on is one of my orphans from a failed show that I loved -- it would be far better to have GG and that show out there than all the dreck that survives -- okay off the soapbox.

message 4: by Brooke (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Brooke I tivo-ed it. I'm glad, I like "Christopher"

message 5: by Megan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Megan | 118 comments Christopher aka David Sutcliffe also appeared in "Under the Tuscan Sun". He was a bit scruffier in that role but yummy none the less.