Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) Silence question

HMMMM
Tabatha Tabatha Feb 29, 2012 11:44AM
OMG? so mad at the ending lol...
but what was your favorite part?
and if they were to make a movie what part do you think would be the hardest to try matching the book

i think what happend to Nora during the entire novel was annoying WHY COULDNT SHE JUST REMEMBER IT WAS VERY FRUSTRATING. I AM EXTREMELY MAD AT THE ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finale is going to be amazing and if its not im writing an angry letter to Ms. Fitzpatrick

totally the graveyard scene

I can't pick one but, ugh the ending made me really mad like did she forget to make the book longer. But when nora kind of took charge of her men, of the nephilim, thought it was kind of funny for some reason. I don't think it would be that hard but they have to not cut out important stuff or cut it in 2, that would make it so annoying to wait for the other half.

I thought the ending was one fast hurricane that needed a lot of time to clean up. I would understand if Becca would of left us with a cliff hanger but what she did was crazy. She should of introduced us to the nephilim army in the last book.

Lynzie totallyu
Jun 03, 2012 02:49PM · flag

I liked the ending because she took charge and her and patch were together but i was soooo mad when she lost her memory of patch and such and he acted like a jerk and was like ive never met you! UGH! And they should tottaly make this a movie but i think the hard part would be when she falls of the roller coaster and patch saves her idk but i cant wait for the Finale! :)

Lynzie digital editing
Jun 03, 2012 02:50PM · flag

deleted member Mar 07, 2012 12:55AM   0 votes
I loved the ending.
Looking forward to Finale! :D