Destiny's Angels discussion

Earth > Downtown

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Feb 29, 2012 11:34AM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Downtown is just a part of a small town. Called GoldLotch. Theres many sites, and scattered stores.

message 2: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta was walking down the cracked side walk in a strapless pink dree with pink heels,her long hair swishing back and forth,her white Gucci bag slung over her shoulder as she headed to school.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Robin was pretty much off to the side of the street, his motercycle parked, his icy pale blue eyes locked onto a gangster looking guy he was talking to.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Eric breathed in the smell of the candy shops, his ears rang from the music.
He pulled out his headphones and turned around. Still seeing the girl. He threw his headphones back in and kicked up his pace. He spit out the toothpick he'd been carrying around and took a right. Leading to an alley. When Nicole came around, Eric was no where in site. He lay still behind the dumpster. It smelt of old food, and hobo clothes.

message 5: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta sensed her charge as she walked around."Robin you should be in school.."She muttered seeing him talking to a guy she would not approve of but then again he never did listen.She also sensed another,he was watching her,she turned to see him looking at her then disappearing into an alley.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Robin's icy eyes shifted up, as he peered up at a girl. Of course he'd seen her before. Several times acaully. His helmet was ont eh seat of his motercyle, the kickstand down. It was only when the man Rob was talking to gave him a shive that Rob's gaze shifted back to the man. He mumbled a few curses under his breathe, a fight quickly taking place between the two.

message 7: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Mar 11, 2012 12:15PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Eric breathed slowly, he looked up to see Angelica on top of the dumpster looking down at him. He screamed and got up. "Don't do that again!" He said, regaining his breath.

Angelica giggled, and slipped off. "I'm Angelica, we haven't officially met Eric." She said,

Eric watched as her body wiggled and squirmed. Her skin looked like it was boiling. "What the?" Her body was back to normal. "Ah.. Now the mortals can see me."

Angelica stared at him and watched him faint. She was by his side in a second, catching him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight A cat meowed from Nicole's feet, and swip[ed his tail over her leg, placing it's paws on her leg while it stood on it's hinds. The cat gave Eric a sniff. Of course it was only Zack, but that didn't mean she knew that.

message 9: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta watched him making sure he didn't do anything stupid as the man he was talking to began shove him,"Stay cool Robin.."She whispered as she sat on a bench as it the sun came out illuminating her green eyes as they flicked up and down watching and listening.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Rob mumbled a few last words, turning away. He picked up his helmet and slid it on. "Ya, keep runnin' Roby boy." The man said. "Trust me. I'm not running." Rob replied under his breathe, to low for the man to heasr him. He turned the key in his motercyle, kicking up the stand as soon as he was on. Driving off, the man yelled and cursed after him. Rob's frown turned to a slight smirk. He'd done it again. He's robbed someone.

message 11: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Mar 11, 2012 12:15PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Silverlight wrote: "A cat meowed from Nicole's feet, and swip[ed his tail over her leg, placing it's paws on her leg while it stood on it's hinds. The cat gave Eric a sniff. Of course it was only Zack, but that didn't..."

Angelica glanced down, "Oh Hello." She said sweetly and sat Eric's limp body on the ground. She ran a hand over the cats back.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The cat gave a soft purr. Zack could never help himself in his forms. Each of his forms pocessed some instinct and some urges. For example now because he wa sin his cat form he had the urge to be petted. In his tiger form he would have a large appitite and in his wolf form he would want to get away from the nioses.

message 13: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta watched him,the way he moved shifted uncomfortably as he then grasped his helmet turning his back on the man accusing him,"Robin.."She sighed as he sped away from the yelling man.As he sped by her they meet with a glance her skirt ruffling and her hair whipping around her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Why don't you just give it up?" Rob questioned as he passed by her, tossing something on the sidewalk as he did drive forward. He thasn vanished around the corner, his flame blue colored motercyle's roar dieing down.

message 15: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Because I cant even if I want to..."Atalanta muttered after hearing him pass her by,she clutched her stone pendent it helped her.Something was tossed to her feet,she looked down puzzled as the sound of his bike soon faded into a dull roar.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The object happened to be a heart locket and chain made of gold it seemed. Or possibly false gold. It seemed to have been the item he had swiped that the man had been so angry about. It wasn't mjuch that Rob needed to steal, not anymore. But it was practicaully all he knew anymore. After his childhood, he just couldn't seem to break that habbit.

message 17: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta squatted down to pick up the item,it was a pretty gold heart locket on a gold chain,"Beautiful.."She whispered as it caught the light sparkling,this must have been why that man was so upset..but why did he give it to her?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The tiers of Rob's bike skid to a halt, outside of an acaully nice looking house. Curtsy of his sister Sarah, who had married a rich man and practicaully paid for everything Rob had. His house, his bike, his bills, and she even paid the men he stole from back. He jammed the bike key's inside of his pocket, stepping down from the bike. He took off the helmet, and headed inside after unlocking the front door. He closed the door behind himself and tossed the helmet onto the couch.

message 19: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta carefully put the necklace on around her neck,it settled just above her crystal.She was soon walking toward the direction Robin had taken,it got nicer as she walked toward his direction,she soon found his bike parked outside a very large very nice looking house,she went up and knocked on the door.

message 20: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Mar 11, 2012 12:15PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Silverlight wrote: "The cat gave a soft purr. Zack could never help himself in his forms. Each of his forms pocessed some instinct and some urges. For example now because he wa sin his cat form he had the urge to be p..."

Angelica giggled, and picked the cat up and set it in her lap. She leaned her head down, and scratched its head. She smiled and rubbed her head against its forhead.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The cat released a meow, it's tail and head held high. It touched it's cold little pink nose against Nicole's hand, another purr escaping his throat. She's not to bad for a petter... He was thinking inside.

message 22: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Mar 11, 2012 12:15PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angelica smiled and rubbed her hand down his back. Scratching, she knew he'd love this.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Zack's cat form purred louder, rubbing his cheek against her hand, and twitching his tail tip back and forth. He turned his head to watch Eric for a moment, before returning his gaze to the girl. His jaws p[arted in a soft meow.

message 24: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta gently knocked on the door,she wanted to see why he had tossed the necklace at her feet and told her just give up.The sun was high in the sky,"Noon.."She muttered,she had to be home before dark,this was when her powers were less.

message 25: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Mar 11, 2012 12:15PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angelica breathed in the scent of Zack.
Scratching him.

Eric eyes finally opened, the world was spinning.

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 7 comments ((imma jump in here ^_^))

Aren walked down the street and sighed, wondering where that dumb angel he was partnered with was. He looked around and ignored all the people around him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Vampire Girl(Nicollette) wrote: "Atalanta gently knocked on the door,she wanted to see why he had tossed the necklace at her feet and told her just give up.The sun was high in the sky,"Noon.."She muttered,she had to be home before..."

Rob's lips parted as sigh swept through. He was laying on the couch, his helmet now moved to the little table. "It's open." He called than added to himself, "Unless you came for something of your's...."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Izzy "Living with a Deadly Shadow..." wrote: "((imma jump in here ^_^))

Aren walked down the street and sighed, wondering where that dumb angel he was partnered with was. He looked around and ignored all the people around him."

Serpent let out a low snake like hiss, partly walking backwards. She let out a yelp of startment as she rammed straight into someone else's back. She whipped around, ducked down and plunged her steeled toed boot into whoever it was's ankles, aiming to knock them onto their back.

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 7 comments Aren fell back and hit his head on the cement, growning as he tightly closed his eyes. Pain bursted through his skull as he held his head, letting out a curse before he tried to get up, but everything just span around him and he fell again.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent was up on her feet again. She bit her lip, as an owl landed on her left shoulder with a hoo of protest. "Give me a break Raven." Serpent muttered, bending down to check for any signs of bleeding.

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 7 comments When Aren opened his eyes he saw a girl, probably about his age, standing over him. He got up and began staggering down an alley, feeling someone tap his shoulder, then a voice came.

"You okay?" it asked, so Aren turned around to see Zerix struggling to hide his wings in his jacket.

"Yeah, just hit my head," he muttered, leaning against the wall while the fallen angel stood next to him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Raven hooed a few more times. Serpent rolled her eyes and went walking after the boy. Yet she paused spotting the boy with another boy. Yet no shocked seemed to come as she leaned partly on one of the biuldings, Raven still on her shoulder. She just plained stood their watching them, no signs of any emotion in her features, and her unusaul green eyes blazed as they always did.

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 7 comments Zerix tensed and looked behind him to see a girl there, letting out a yell of surprise, "How long have you been there?!"

Aren whacked him on the head, "Shut up you idiot, that's no way to greet people."

message 34: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Rob's lips parted as sigh swept through. He was laying on the couch, his helmet now moved to the little table. "It's open." He called than added to himself, "Unless you came for something of your's...."

Atalanta heard him speak,she opened the door,closing it softly as she looked around,large room,pictures decorated the expensive home as she walked into the living room or sitting are,there she saw Robin sitting more like laying on a leather couch,"Robin whats wrong?"She asked.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Long enough." serpent replied, standing up straight. It was simple to tell Serpent was a proud being by the way her head was always held high, and her shadowy black hair brushed back. Her green eyes locked onto Aren. "It's you that I'd be worried about." She muttered, approahching him, and walking circles around him, studying everything about this boy, "Some hit on the head." She muttered, coming to a stop. "Are you feeling alright?"

message 36: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 7 comments "I'm just dizzy, but I'll be okay," he sighed, "Someone knocked me down, don't see why anyone would just do that out of nowhere." Aren rubbed the back of his head and looked around, then his hazel eyes flashed white when he looked at a man, "Hey River," he muttered, using Zerix's real name, "Demon at 3 o'clock."

Zerix nodded and began walking towards the man, then he was gone with him, behind the fence in the alley.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Serpent's gaze seemed to snap up. "Let me guess...." she muttered, "Coal followed me again....." Raven gave a hoo in reply, as Serpent's eyes began to light up and glow.

message 38: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta looked at him with curiosity,she felt neglect from his aura as it swirled in a deep violet around him,his icy blue eyes were hard to read,she sat in a chair across from hi waiting for his reply.

message 39: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 29, 2012 04:16PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Vampire Girl(Nicollette) wrote: "Atalanta looked at him with curiosity,she felt neglect from his aura as it swirled in a deep violet around him,his icy blue eyes were hard to read,she sat in a chair across from hi waiting for his ..."

"Nothing's wrong." Robin replied, tossing up a little beanbag ball up in the air. He caught it in two hands once it came down. "So now your following me home? What's next? Going to as me on a date to?"

message 40: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta looked at him watching as his large but delicate hands caught the ball,"No,none of that sort."She said folding her hands in her lap,"I was going to ask why you tossed this at my feet as you drove by?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Didn't need it." Robin repleid, tossing the ball up once more and catching it yet again. "If that's all you came for than you waisted a trip for nothing." he added, his bangs casting a slight shadow over his eyes as he spoke.

message 42: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) "Then why did you have it if it was of no use to you?"Atalanta asked watching him,he was a misunderstood boy who did things just for fun,"I also wanted to know why you asked me to just give up?"How could she tell him she was a fallen angel sent to watch over him?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Because." Robin mumbled, setting the ball down, ad shifting to sit up. His icy gaze met her's, before he stood up, and walked off, heading to the kitchen. He opened the fridge door, and picked up a pepsi can, before closing the fridge, and just popping it open. Yet instead of drinking it he just set it on the counter.

message 44: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atalanta knew there was more to his answer,but when his icy blue cold gaze meet hers she kept it as he soon went to the kitchen,she followed him leaning in the doorway watching him just stare at his drink,"There is more to that answer..tell me the real reason,then I will tell you why I am here,and if you believe me or not it is your choice."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I don't have to tell you anything." Rob snapped, turning his back on her, and pulling himself up into the raptors, which took some time and effort yet he managed to do so. He than vanished from sight, into what seemed to be a secret room in the raptors.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Izzy "Living with a Deadly Shadow..." wrote: ""I'm just dizzy, but I'll be okay," he sighed, "Someone knocked me down, don't see why anyone would just do that out of nowhere." Aren rubbed the back of his head and looked around, then his hazel ..."

((Are you still there, Shadow?))

message 47: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette (dangerousreader23) Atlanta heard anger in his voice as he turned away from her climbing up into the rafters and disappearing from her sight.She remained in the doorway thinking if to follow him or not,he was a difficult charge to work with,she removed the necklace and set it on the counter,it soon changed to Angel wings,a note left with it,'Robin you may think I am just some odd girl following you around,but the truth is I am a guardian sent to watch over you.If you want to know more then come to the Starbucks downtown,I'll answer any questions you have.Sincerely Atalanta Amor."And with that she left to the coffee house.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Robin peeked down from the room, relieved she was gone. Yet his gaze locked onto something else. "What the....?" He mumbled, making his way down. He touched his hand to the angel wing locket, spotting the note. "She must think I'm crazy..." He mumbled, yet he walked out of the kitchen, got his keys and slid on his helmet. He soonw was driving off down the road.

message 49: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Mar 11, 2012 12:16PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angelica giggled, and scratched Zach. As Eric slowly started gaining his strength.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Zack slipped away from the girl, and leaped down beside Eric. He released a soft meow, before he bound off behind the dumpster. His figure began to than grow, wings sprouting out, one black and one white. His claws and paws turned more into hands, his knees bending. It didn't take long for him to take on his human appearence. Before he shifted back into the cat. This has served of the purpose that he couldn't stay in one form to long or that form would take over.

« previous 1