Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Demeter

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Demeter Cabin

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella walked into her new cabin and sat on a bed. So this was it. THis was where she was going to be spending her life. She nervously played with a stray strand of hair. Bella, for the first time in her life, was actually nervous. She laughed quietly to herself and looked at the floor. A fresh tiny green plant poked through the floorboards. It had grown as an effect of Bella's nervousness. Bella sighed. Sometimes when she had strong emotions about something, plants grew like crazy. She had been practicing a trick to get plants to sink back into the soil. On occasion it worked, but not much. Bella pointed a finger at the plant and concentrated. She imagined the plant growing backwards. The leaves pulling back in and the stem sinking into the ground. A few minutes later she exhaled and relaxed. She felt a little dizzy. Doing this drained a lot of her energy. She looked at the spot where the plant had been. It was gone! Bella congratulated herself and stood up, a little more confident. She walked outside.

message 3: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5954 comments ((wow, its awkward that I just found this topic and my favorite character of mine is Rell...))

message 4: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments ((umm...WOW ana))

message 5: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5954 comments ((HEY! I knew it was here but I never looked on the page... anyway, lets focus on the big news... RELL'S GOTTA SISTER! lol, jk))

message 6: by Celia (new)

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments ((haha, oh Ana.))

message 7: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella followed Zayd into the cabin. "So what's up?" she piped.

message 8: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments ((urgh i've gotta go practice the piano. be back later...))

message 9: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments Zayd opened the door of the Demeter cabin. The knob felt rough, like tree bark. Inside, sunlight streamed in through skylights on the roof, lighting up every nook in the cabin. Zayd led Bella across the cabin to her little bunk, where everything she owned was stored. "Close your eyes..." She told Bella.

message 10: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella obediently closed her eyes and put her hands out so she wouldn't run onto anything, even though she could sense the wood from the beds nearby.

message 11: by Jacqueline (last edited Nov 14, 2012 03:25PM) (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments Zayd reached behind the bunk and grabbed something off of the windowsill. "Okay, open them," She said. She was holding a flower, blooming about a foot tall and twice as wide. The petals blossomed outwards and up, reaching for the clouds. The color was entrancing; at the moment, the larger petals were purple and laced with fluorescent blue, and the smaller petal was pink.

[image error]

message 12: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella gasped and reached out to touch the flower, but then pulled back. "It's beautiful!" she exclaimed. "Where did you find it?"

message 13: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments "It's ok, you can touch it, it's not that fragile." Zayd held it out. "It's an orchid. My dad specialized in botany, and Mom gave him this special one before I was born. Since my dad died before I was born, she took it back, and it was with my bunk when I arrived at camp. It glows in the dark." Zayd smiled.

message 14: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella grinned and touched the flower. "Wow, it's so beautiful. That's amazing."

message 15: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments When Bella touched the orchid,the fluorescence seemed to gather around her fingers. When she let go, it spread back out into its weblike pattern. "Thanks," Zayd said, then replaced the flower on the windowsill.

message 16: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella grinned at Zayd, then sighed and sat on one of the bunks. "So... what's camp like exactly. What's happened?"

message 17: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments Zayd smiled wanly. "Not much. I know that there have been a quest or two, and there was an intense Capture the Flag game a while back. I also got wind of an amazing prank that was supposed to be played on someone from the Khione cabin, but nothing ever happened." She made a face. "Camp is safe. If you want some excitement, like some crazy demigods here, the real world is where you gotta go."

message 18: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella nodded. "well, could you show me around?"

message 19: by Jacqueline (last edited Dec 01, 2012 11:39PM) (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments "Yeah, sure," Zayd led Bella out the door and around the omega of cabins, gesturing to each cabin and naming the god or goddess it belonged to. Southwest of the cabins was the arena, where duels and other official events were held. Even further south were the strawberry fields, which Zayd ran into with a look of excitement. She let the leaves brush her fingertips as she looked back at Bella. "This is my favorite part of camp!" She called with a grin.

camp/

message 20: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella laughed and ran into the fields, as immediately felt stronger with all the plants around her.

message 21: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments Laughter bubbled out of Zayd's throat as she fell back onto the ground, being careful not to crush any plants. She ran her finger up the stem of a plant, watching as it became a little bit greener and healthier. She sighed with pleasure and said, "What should we do now?"

message 22: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella plopped on the ground. "Feast," she said, giggling. She twirled her finger and a strawberry popped off the vine and into her mouth.

message 23: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments Zayd watched Bella curiously. "Hm..." She eyed a strawberry plant and copied the finger twirling that Bella did. A strawberry popped off of the vine and into Zayd's open mouth. She smiled and closed her eyes.
Suddenly, another strawberry hit her mouth. She opened her eyes, puzzled.... and saw a whole volley of strawberries heading towards her!
Zayd screamed and jumped up. "Run!" She gasped, and she bolted out of the strawberry patch.

message 24: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5954 comments Rell walked into the Demeter cabin and over to her bunk. She picked up her bag and filled it with her belongings. She grabbed a daggar from under her pillow and put it inside, just in case. Rell looked around to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything, and then walked to camp borders.

message 25: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella laughed and twirled her fingers. The strawberries hovered near her. She quickly pointed them towards Zayd and they zoomed after her. "Use your powers!" Bella yelled.

message 26: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments "Not cooool!" Zayd cried, half-scared, half-laughing. She ran towards the camp borders. Suddenly, Zayd turned and began rapidly backpedaling, eyeing the volley of strawberries. She concentrated and twirled her fingers, and one by one, they dropped to the ground. Soon they were all rolling back down the hill. Zayd sank to the ground in relief. "Bella!" She yelled, aggravated.

message 27: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella laughed and ran up. She collapsed. "Well that was tiring. Good job, by the way."

message 28: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments Zayd rolled her eyes and smiled. "Gee, thanks," She said semi-sarcastically. She thought for a moment, then burst out laughing. "Attack of the strawberries!" She cried.

message 29: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments ((sorry this thing doesn't notify me))

Bella laughed. "It's fun being a daughter of Demeter," she commented.

message 30: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments ((it's okay :P ))

Zayd nodded. "Yeah. Imagine being a Hermes girl. You wouldn't have any powers or anything; you'd just be mistrusted everywhere you go!" She shakes her head. "That would suck. I feel bad for them."

message 31: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella smiled. "And we get kickbutt plants!!!"

message 32: by Jacqueline (last edited Jan 07, 2013 02:01PM) (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments "Yes! Imagine destroying an enemy with an army of strawberries!" She grinned. "That would be amazing."
She laid in silence for a while before piping up, "You know there's a quest coming up, right?"

message 33: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella smiled, thinking about destroying a monster with strawberries. "Really?"

message 34: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments "Yep. Or so I hear." Zayd was silent as she thought about it. "What if we could both go on it?"

message 35: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella looked at her, a million thoughts running through her head. But I just got here! she wanted to protest, but she settled with, "Maybe."

message 36: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments Zayd sighed shakily. "That would be really scary. But then we'd be heroes at camp! And then people would actually notice us... or, at least, me. You're so pretty, I'm sure people notice you all the time."

message 37: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella sighed. "Well, I just got here. And nobody's noticed me besides you. Either way, you're really pretty."

message 38: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5954 comments Rell entered the Demeter cabin and fell down on her bed. Her backpack fell down next to her, and she dug through it. Her hands clasped around the cracked picture of her and her dad, and she put it on the shelf next to her bed. Then she just stared at the picture and clenched her pillow.

message 39: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments Zayd blushed. "Nah, I'm not. But thanks, though."
She looked at her watch. "Hey, it's gonna be dinner soon. Wanna go back to the cabin and wash up?"

message 40: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella sat up. "Sure."

message 41: by Ana (new)

Ana | 5954 comments Rell practically ran into the Demeter cabin and over to her bunk. She had to leave quickly if she was going to leave at all. If she waited too long she was surely going to have second thoughts, and this was the only way to bring her dad back. She picked up her bag and stuffed some food into it, along with ambrosia and some extra clothes. Then she grabbed the dagger under her pillow and tied it to a loop in her belt. She put her coat on, flipped the hood up over her head, and swung her backpack onto her back. She left her cabin, and slowly made her way to the borders, making sure no one saw her.

message 42: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments As Zayd walked back with Bella, she saw a figure out of the corner of her eye. She whirled around. "Did you see that?" She whispered to Bella.

message 43: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella turned. "No. What???"

message 44: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments "I don't know. Some sort of shape..." Zayd shook her head. "Never mind. Let's keep going."

message 45: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Bella looked back again. "Okay..."

message 46: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments ((jacqueline...))

message 47: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments Zayd looked back one last time before heading back to the cabin with Bella.

message 48: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (blueswordance) | 657 comments ((sorry! >o< ))

message 49: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Hruby (bookreader1998) | 69 comments "Hey guys there a party at the beach u guys should come" it going to be hot