Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Outside Camp Half-Blood

Comments Showing 1-50 of 7,301 (7301 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 146 147

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (last edited May 08, 2014 01:27PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Roleplay outside Camp

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist and her Pegasus flew over N.Y. City. "See any sign of monsters, mayhem, or chaos?" Mist called to her two friends.

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist saw the fire and cursed in Greek. Even Greek, mortals would understand what she said, "We're going to have to dive into that building. Looks like a Kabalos or Hydra,"

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist's face showed a smidge of anger and humor. "You need to think more, Liv! Two baddies are down there and you just dove head first into their mouths!"
Mist stood up on her Pegasus, "Stay in the skies," She told Seafire and jumped off the horse, arms out, feet first.

She landed in the fire with her right knee bent, and on her left leg, on arm in front. She looked up and spotted the first one, the Kabalos. "Yo! Slither!" She called at the snake, bat, thing. She summoned some water from the ground that hadn't dried up yet, and shot it in the monster's face.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia told Twixt to stay up.She sighed and jumped down,feet first.She landed and rolled with it to avoid any injuries.She stood and loaded her bow with an arrow"I'm going to see if anyone is here"She yelled and started running,dodging burning wood

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist nodded, "Get them out safe!" She called.

((Who wants to make the new kid? I will if no one volunteers......hehe))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((I will))

message 8: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Kk! Make it a Big Three one or a major god/goddess))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I made her Ares))

Malia carefully walked through the house,checking all the rooms.She walked into one room and saw a small girl in the corner,a monster coming right for her.Malia quickly raised her bow and shot,the monster instantly disolving.Malia ran over and kneeled down next to the shaken girl"Hi,Im Malia.Come with me,your safe now"She said holding out her hand.The girl took it and soon they were running down the hall and coming into the room with Liv and Mist"I got a girl"She yelled

message 10: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Good with me, post her.))

Mist nodded as she killed the Kabalos. She heard her Pegasus, "Seafire!" She creamed and horse soared over their heads, landing in front of Malia.
She turned to Malia and Livia, "I'm checking for anyone else, like parents." She called and ran into the fire. She hadn't burned yet 'cause sense her Dad was the "water" god, she didn't burn easily.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia whisteled loudly and Twix flew down landing infront of her.She looked at the girl"Jump on"She said with a small smile.She little girl raised and eyebrow"What"Malia laughed and swung her leg over Twix"I said get on"She said grabbing the girl's arm and pulling her onto Twix

message 12: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Saw the charrie! Nice!))

Mist found a woman, mother most likely, cornered by a Hydra. "Yo ugly!" She shouted. When the Mom looked at her she shook her head quickly, "Not you," She said and threw her sword into the monster's side.
She ran over and pulled it out. She grabbed the Mom's hand and pulled her out of the carnage.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks))

Twix flew up into the air and circled the building.Malia looked at the girl"Are you ok?"She asked softly.The girl looked at her arm and it was bleeding pretty badly"Ya,just my arm"She said almost barely audible.Malia winced"Oh my Gods,dont worry.Here"She said handing her some nectar"Its good,trust me"

message 14: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((No prob!))

Mist dragged the Mom out of the building with the Hydra on the tails. She pushed the Mom out of the monster's way as the monster lunged. "Go!" She screamed, just as the monster bit her leg.
She cringed, but held ground. She turned and saw a stick. She grabbed it and stuck it into the fire. "Hephaestus, help me," She whispered and through the stick..................right through the monster. It turned to ash, but Mist was already flying to catch up with Malia, her blood dripping down her leg.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mist,your bleeding"Malia said with a worried look.The girl looked at Mist while she drank some necter"Is she ok?"She asked Malia.She nodded and and guided Twix towards camp

message 16: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist nodded and waved it off, "Yeah, happens a lot on these kind of things." She said and cleaned it. She looked around, "Where's Liv?" she asked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia looked down at the building and cursed in Greek"She must still be in there"She said.The young girl's face was full of worry and fear.Malia caught a glance and frowned"Don't worry,its ok"She said

message 18: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist cursed with Malia and looked at the kid. "That means we have three options. Split up, go in again and or train the girl right now, or ditch Liv," Mist hated the third option and was in favor of the second.
Mist searched for where Livia might be, "She's most likely in the building looking for her," Mist gestured to the girl.

message 19: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Sorry!))

Mist saw lightning and knew where Livia was, "Found her."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Mist.I'm going back to camp and heal this girl"Malia yelled.She nudged Twix and they were off back towards camp.Malia looked at the girl"So what is your name"She asked.The girl smiled alittle"Its Abigail,but you can call me Abby"Malia nodded with a smile"Nice name"

message 21: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist nodded and flew to Livia, "You better not die. And I better not, I hate fighting in the air." Mist said.
She circled the drakon and saw the beast's eyeball had been stabbed out. She eyed Livia, "Really? Kill it already! Stop torturing it and kill it!"

message 22: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist rolled her eyes. "Goodness, I need help throwing a prank on Hephaestus if that'll help."
Mist landed beside Livia.

message 23: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist laughed, "Sheesh, come on. We have to get to Camp before some more monsters show up. I still can't believe they send me, a Big Three gal', to get kids from monsters. We usually do the opposite."

message 24: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist shrugged, "I don't know, soon maybe?" She guessed.

((Soon, as in, if you post ideas in the http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8... topic.))

message 25: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Charity ran after Mist, wondering how long it would be until they attracted a monster. Children of Aphrodite, Ares and Poseidon would definitely emit a demigodly smell across the city.

message 26: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist stopped at the bottom of the hill. She looked around, "Which way was it?" She mumbled, her eyebrows scrunched up. She looked right. "That way," She said

message 27: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Charity looked to the right and gasped.
"Is that really a...?" She started, but Mist interrupted her.

message 28: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"Monster?" Mist suggested. "You tell me," She said, but she had her lip balm out.

message 29: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Charity kept her mouth shut. She was going to say, drakon ((is that okay?)) but apparently Mist didn't waste time with stupid questions like that. She grabbed her hair clip and slung her bow over her shoulder, and put her quiver on over her back.

message 30: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(Yes, yes it is)

Mist uncapped her lip balm and smiled as it grew to a three foot bronze sword. She looked over at Charity and Leah. "Here we go," She said.

message 31: by CJ (new)

CJ Leah rolled her eyes. "I don't feel like diying before our mission has even started. Let's just get to Manhattan without attraching too much attention."

message 32: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Charity bit her lip and followed Mist, pretty terrified because of the drakon, and a little irritated with Leah, but what could she do? All she could do was try to get out of Manhattan alive.

message 33: by CJ (new)

CJ Leah followed Mist, slightly irritated that her words held no effect, but her hand slipped to her sword anyways.

message 34: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist looked at Leah. "Sorry if I'm bossy," She said.

message 35: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Charity looked down.
"Come on guys, get along. If we're going to defeat this drakon, we're going to have to work together!"

message 36: by CJ (new)

CJ Leah shook her head at Mist. "We need a leader, and I'm glad you took that role." She looked at Charity and nodded. "Let's kick some monster butt."

message 37: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Charity breathed. She was glad Leah understood. Some children of Ares would've taken that as offensive and started beating her up, but Leah understood the situation and agreed. Together they walked I the city. Fear, dread and reluctance crept into her mind. What if I never came back? Charity thought. Then she chided herself for feeling that way. She would come back.

message 38: by CJ (new)

CJ Leah allowed Mist to be in the lead, but she strode with a confidence that could not be ignored. Her eyes quickly scanned every inch of her surroundings for signs of danger, feeling very wary after her last mission, but it felt good to have the possibility of killing a monster instead of battle practice with her friends.

message 39: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Carefully and quietly, Charity followed behind Leah, dreading the moment when she would have to fight the drakon.

message 40: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist smiled. She liked Leah's attitude, but something was bothering her. "Guys," She whispered. "Why hasn't it attacked us yet? I mean, Poseidon, Aphrodite, and Ares. It should have smelt all of us by now." Mist finished. She was concerned that the monster hadn't attacked yet. "Anyone has an idea of, why? 'Cause I don't, unless we're already at Manhattan."

message 41: by CJ (new)

CJ Leah shook her head. "We aren't even out of Long Island yet. So unless the strange occurances have spread to beyond Manhattan, we should have been in battle stances against a battle-ready drakon, like, two minutes ago."

message 42: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist was frowning. "Anyone got a camera? Wow, I never thought I was ask that when a drakon was standing right there," Mist said

message 43: by CJ (new)

CJ Leah smiled but shook her head. "Sorry, I try to pack only essentials, and my phone doesn't have a camera in it."

message 44: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist frowned. "Charity?" She asked. She opened her bag and dug around in it. "Something," She murmured. "Leah, I think you were right that they spread from Manhattan."

message 45: by CJ (new)

CJ Leah gave a tight smile, this was one of the few times that she wished she wasn't right.

message 46: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist stopped digging and found a dracherama(However you spell that) and took it out.

message 47: by CJ (new)

CJ "Iris message?" Leah guessed, betting that she was right again. "We don't have time for that."

message 48: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Charity was nervous. What was going on? Mist and Leah were acting even more nervous and that scared her. She dug in her backpack. No camera. But why a drachma? Just... Why?

message 49: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"Not now we don't. We have to get closer to the monster. See why it's not looking our way, find out more. Once we have more info, or guesses, then we have to contact Chiron. That was what he said. Contact camp as soon as we have answers." Mist said. She pocketed the coin and stood up, shouldering the backpack.

message 50: by Savannah (new)

Savannah | 4231 comments Charity nodded. Made sense. Now they wouldn't have to fight the monster!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 146 147