Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Hades

Comments Showing 1-50 of 653 (653 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Hades Cabin

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((LoL Maeve, hey sure, whatev makes everyone happy))

message 3: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily walked into her cabin, she slumped onto her bed and saw Lies, "Hey!"

message 4: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily smiled, "Nothing much, you?" She combed through her thick black hair

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle strolled into the cabin and sat down on her bed. "Hey guys."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at her half-sister and then flopped backwards on the bed. "Anyone know what the Hunters are doing here?"

message 7: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily laughed, "They think they're sooo cool!"

message 8: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily smiled, "I think they are just soooo coool! Anyways, why would the hunters be at camp, they KNOW they aren't welcome!"

message 9: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily sighed, "Eh, I guess." she turned round and lay on her bed silently with headphones on listening to emo music.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle scoffed. "Well, technically they're welcome but they know we all hate them. So they'd only be here for something super important."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey, would guys mind if Kaylee just happened to be walking by and heard the conversation? I think it would be kind of interesting and funny :))

message 12: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((lollllllllllll))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok here it goes))

Kaylee was walking by the Hades cabin and she heard: hunter, snotty, and sparkly coats. It wasn't she hadn't heard the same thing from other campers, but it didn't mean she liked to hear it. She walked up the porch steps and leaned her against the door frame.
"If your that jealous of our sparkly coats, you can always go to walmart and get one yourself." She said, "And it's not like demigods aren't 'snotty' either."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylee smiled, "Really? Are you sure about that?" she asked, "How many hunters have you actually met? Because the last we showed up here, I doubt you were even born."

message 15: by harriet (last edited Mar 13, 2012 03:52PM) (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily joined in but sighed, "Sparkly coats are so in this season!" then realised she hated the hunters, "I mean, what idiot swears boys off forever?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"There is absolutly no way any hunter would refuse to help another girl, regardless of a man being present." Kaylee said, "And how does swearing off men make us idiots. Only a few of us joined because of that. And I certainly did not. I joined because of dumb Half-Bloods like you."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I swore off men. That doesn't mean I think of them as lesser than me, and I don't hate them. But I will never have a romantic relationship with one. Artemis herself had a male friend, before he died." Kaylee said, "And how should you know? I've been a hunter for a long time and I don't remember you ever trying to join."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((I will!))

"Yeah, who?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Rhea is your sister?" Kaylee asked, "I didn't take her from you, she chose to be a Hunter." she finished firmly.

message 20: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily sat on her bed, watching

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle frowned and sat up from her bed. She joined her head counselor and crossed her arms, staring the Hunter down. "Immortality is often a curse. Life becomes unbalanced without Death. Just ask our dad."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"You must be Lies then. She talks about you a lot." Kaylee said, "She was at her lowest point, and she found a way to help herself. No one is forced to be a hunter."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg might be on later))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," Isabelle said. "And besides. You'll never catch me wearing that sparkly silver stuff. No thank you, I'll stick to black."

message 25: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist walked by the cabins and heard the fight. "Remember girls! Hunters can fight as well as us, and Lies..." Mist shook her head and checked on the other cabins.

message 26: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"Heard that," Mist called. She shook her head. Whatever, they're fight, if the Hunter gets that mad, Mist thought

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"We aren't completely immortal, we can still die." Kaylee said, "And I can fight better than you any day."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, have you seen Lies fight? Because if you had, you probably wouldn't have said that," said Isabelle, casting a look at her counselor.

message 29: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily smiled and changed the song, too depressing, she put WMYB on and chimed in, "Yeah, Lies is amazing, tough to say but better than loads of the boys!" ((lol, she is sooo anti hades))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, all of us are better than most of the boys." Isabelle remarked, getting distracted.

message 31: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily smirked, "Hmm"

message 32: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist rolled her eyes at Lies and went to her cabin.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm a hunter." Kaylee said, "I've my it my immortal goal to be better than any boy."

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 17, 2012 04:55PM) (new)

"Didn't I already say, I'm not completely immortal? Nevermind, it doesn't matter." Kaylee asked and then shook her head, "I don't treat everyone like trash, only people who treat me like trash." she finished her eyes narrowing.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"You treat everyone who isn't a demigod like trash." Kaylee said, "Unless their completely mortal."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, you're right we are exactly like you." Kaylee said, "We are constantly fighting for our lives, fighting monsters, worrying about the people we care about, if they're still alive. And, yes, there is an occasional hunter who's got her nose so high in the air she can't see straight. But that doesn't mean we're all like that, Rhea isn't is she?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"You haven't gone to see her either, how you justify that?" Kaylee said, "All I ever hear her talk about is you."

message 38: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily sat up, "I am here you know!"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"C'mon Em," Isabelle said. "Let's get out of here; it's almost dinner time anyway."

message 40: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Emily smiled, flipped her hair and walked off with Isabelle

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((to camp half blood topic))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, it sounds to me like it was her own choice to join the us. We didn't take her away from you at all." Kaylee said harshly.

((Yeah it is))

message 43: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Maeve wrote: "((sorry peeps, i won't be around for a few days. sorry 'bout the drama! ;p ))"

((Aww, bye Maeve!!!))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylee heard mist call everyone to the campfire. "Well, this has been a nice little chat," She said, "But it sounds like it's time for me to go." With that she left the Hades cabin and went to the campfire.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments Theresa applied her rice powder make up and black eye liner and eye shadow. She pulled on her big and clunky Mary Janes then went out of the Hades cabin wearing a skull T-shirt and ripped black jeans.

message 46: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(Hi there! Here's, um, the camp update for ya'. Camp is being destroyed by a monster army. :D Umm, good luck.)

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments ((hehehe.... whoops! Alright!))

message 48: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(Haha, it's fine. Just the update. I see Theresa has snuck out of camp to find the scouting demis.)

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 1610 comments (yup. Thats how she is. Creepy and likes to get in the action)

message 50: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(Nice!)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14