Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

Roleplay! > Zeus

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Zeus Cabin

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((LoL!))

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(( ;) ))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked in to her cabin and nearly screamed at the ten foot tall statue of her dad. She sighed and chose a bed and unpacking her stuff for the summer.

message 5: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(LoL)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((What u laughin at? Jk))

message 7: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Laini wrote: "Alex walked in to her cabin and nearly screamed at the ten foot tall statue of her dad. She sighed and chose a bed and unpacking her stuff for the summer."

(Haha, LoL! P.s. The camp is under attack by a bunch of monsters and now seven cabins are burning.)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, I might want to leave then... bye))

message 9: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(??? Uhh, K?)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha))

message 11: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

(:D)

message 12: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos walked into his cabin, tired. He checked the clock and saw it was around midnight. "Wow," he muttered. He changed into pajama pants and a regular old tee shirt, then hopped into bed.

message 13: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos closed his eyes and drifted off into a light sleep. His dreams were a blur. Literally. The first thing he saw a black blur falling from the top of the Empire State Building. The scene changed. He saw Jackie, Tyler, and Theresa walking to a motel, laughing about something. Then it changed again. But this time he saw Aura's death scene.

message 14: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos watched what was in the past. He saw his sister climb the tree and reach the top. He saw her close her eyes....And the monsters sneaking up on her. Her scream pierced his ears. No, no, no! But Anemos didn't wake up. NO! I can't see this!! But apparently the gods Hypnos and Morpheus wanted him to.

((Aura's death:(view spoiler)))

message 15: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos sat straight up in his bed, in a cold sweat. He closed his eyes and banged his head on the wall next to him. "Thank you," he muttered, knowing someone or some-god was the reason he'd woken up.

message 16: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos realized he wasn't going to get anymore sleep and groaned. He got up and put on a pair of comfortable jeans and a loose tee shirt. He finger combed his hair, put on sneakers, then left the cabin.

message 17: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos walked into his cabin. He quickly changed, putting on a new pair of jeans and Camp Half-Blood muscle shirt. He brushed his hair and teeth, then put on a pair of sneakers. He grabbed his watch and put it on, so he could track the time. He wasn't keen on being at Camp the same time as 5 of the Hunters. He left the cabin then.

message 18: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Hruby (bookreader1998) | 69 comments Party at the beach go to party time

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Rayelle ran into the warm cabin with sunny and sam at her sides "that was fun training"

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "Yeah, BUT MY HAIR IS STILL RUINED" Sam said saidly

message 21: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments A loud crash goes through the cabin.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Sam junps when he hears the crash. He curses under his breath.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Rayelle shouted as the door opens and cold wind rushes through

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Sam groaned. "Seriously dad, this is not funny."

message 26: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments There was a loud groan.

message 27: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments There was a loud groan.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Sam closed the door lookibg quite annoyed. "Alright whoever is in here, get out!" Sam yells

message 30: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments There is a cracked bored on the side of the cabin.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Rayelle wished that she was warmer than biking shorts in the wind and the rain

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Sam snuck around one of the beds and stole a pair of jeans and a sweater from one of his sisters bunks. "Here" he held it out to Rayelle

message 33: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments There is a groaning sound from beside the cabin.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Rayelle thanked him and headed to the bathroom hoping borrowing these clothes wouldn't make anyone angery. In the bathroom she looked in the mirror. this was certainly not her style but they would have to do "Zeus" by ellalea on Polyvore

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "Warmer?" Sam asked her

message 36: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments There is a loud crack and I tumble in unconscious boards cracked around me.

message 37: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments There is a loud crack and I tumble in unconscious boards cracked around me.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Sam groans. He had no feeling of sorry for this guy ajd now he just broke a wall.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "much " she replied. She probably looked rediculous but she was thankful sunny cuddled up on a beanbag in the far corner and fell asleep

message 41: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments The wind blows me into the other wall and the wind fixes the wall. I mumble.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Rayelle was getting tired of this. she pulled the guy over to a bed and tied him there

message 43: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments My eyes shoot open eye yell nooooo!!!

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) "No! Lets get him out of here" Sam said. He pulled D.J. out of the cabin and left him on the ground outside.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Rayelle just stood there giggling as Sam pulled out the stranger

message 46: by D.J. (new)

D.J. (Waterisawesome) | 2528 comments D.J. Yells "No let me in Noooooooo!!!" There is a gold flash and d.j. Is withering on the ground.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Sam goes back in and locks the door.

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments Rayelle looked strangly at Sam "daddys mad i guess"

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Sam nodded. "That kid is weird. If he comes back in here I'm gonna flip out"

Ѕυϻϻεг {"sнσш ϻε λ нεгσ, λπd I'll шгιτε ψσυ λ τгλɢεdψ"} (leovaldez5819) | 3486 comments "your dad must be one of your fans if he is going to strike the man that cut off your hair " she smirked "zeusy is a true fangirl" she probably shouldnt insult a god but she couldnt help it

« previous 1 3