Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Frozen topics > Camp Half-Blood

Comments Showing 1-50 of 21,093 (21093 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 421 422

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Take Two, And, Roleplay!

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (last edited Jul 08, 2012 07:13PM) (new)

Mist ran through the woods with her sword, uncapped, by her side. She ran out of the forest and to the Satyrs area.
"What? What's the emergency?" She asked, not even out of breath. "New one, New
York."

"Aw, come on! I thought that it was a fake! You said two days ago!" Mist said, mad. Before the Satyr got nervous and stared eating tin cans, Mist ran to her cabin and grabbed what she need.
She went to the Zeus cabin and knocked. "Yo, Liv! Wanna come help me with a newbie?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia came up behind her"Can i cone"She asked with a smile.Her bow hung over her shoulder and her hair was in a loose braid

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist nodded to Malia, "Sure thing. I think it's a major one, something like Athena, or whatev." Mist said and slung her backpack over her shoulder.
She ran to the Pegasus stables and hoped on hers. A light, sea blue Pegasus named Seafire. "Come on, guys!" She called.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia smiled and ran to her light golden pegasus named Twix.She jumped on and scratched behind her ear"Hey Girl"She said quietly

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist nodded and got her Pegasus into a gallop. "Here we go," She whispered and flew out and above the Camp borders.

((To Roleplay the next part, go to Out Side Camp.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia nodded and Twix started running.She unfolded her wings and flew up

((Ok))

message 8: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Meet ya'!))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle stuffed her hands in her pockets as she spit out a piece of gum. She heard an outraged screech from her left, and turned to see a furious dryad pointing at her gum and practically foaming at the mouth. She sighed. The ground churned violently and swallowed the chewed-up wad. Rolling her eyes at the dryad, who looked like she wanted to commit a murder, Isabelle lazily started back towards camp.

message 10: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos greeted the girl at the boundary, "Girl, that dryad looks like it wants to kill you. What did ya' do to it?" He asked, his arms crossed playfully

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Syriah walked around,her sword bumping againest her leg.She sighed as she wondered where everyone is.

Twixt landed near the stables and Malia and the girl slid off.Malia lead Twix into her stall than walked out.She smiled to Abby"So,let me see your arm"She said.Abby held out her arm and Malia softly placed her hands onto the cut.Malia closed her eyes and the wound slowly started healing.Abby starred in wonder as her heal closed up.Malia pulled back and smiled"Ta Da"She said with a small laugh"Now come on,lets go meet some people"

message 12: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos saw the Pegasus land, and turned back to the demigod, "Looks like you'll be fine, but I gave to check on the newbie."
Anemos walked over to Malia and the new Demigod. "Hey Malia," Anemos frowned, "Where're the others?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Anemos,they are still over there.I had to come back and heal this girl.Oh and this is Abigail"Malia said with a smile"Hi"Abby said quietly"Shes really shy"Malia said with a small smile

message 14: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos smiled at Abigail and bent down on one knee. "Hi Abigail, you're going to like it here. You know why? I get to train ya'," He smiled and stood back up.
He looked at Malia, "I see,"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia smiled"Maybe Syriah can show her around but I wonder where she is"Malia said looking around.

Abby smiled at Anemos"Ok,cool"She said

Syriah continued to walk around until she saw the group of campers.She walked up and smiled"Hi guys"She said

message 16: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos smiled at Abigail and turned to Syriah, "Hi, what's up?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Syriah shrugged"I don't know,I'm bored"

Malia laughed alittle"Hey can you show Abby,a new camper around.That way your not bored anymore"She asked.Syriah nodded and gestured Abby to follow her

message 18: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist landed by the Stables and hopped off Seafire, ignoring the pain in her leg. She sent the horse to the stables, the took out some bandage from her backpack.
She bandaged her leg and popped some ambrosia in her mouth. She walked over to Malia and Anemos. "Success, I love it." She said.

Anemos smiled at Mist, "Me to, now I have a girl to train and she won't rip me to shreds,"

Mist laughed, "As if she would, she hasn't been taught yet."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia saw Mist and remembered her leg"Hey,is your leg ok.Do you want me to heal it?"She asked worried

message 20: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Mist shrugged, "I'll be good for now. I had some ambrosia and it's wrapped up.
I just won't be as fast,"

((Got to go! Be on again!))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 said:"Anemos greeted the girl at the boundary, "Girl, that dryad looks like it wants to kill you. What did ya' do to it?" He asked, his arms crossed playfully."

Isabelle shrugged. "I didn't do anything. Not my fault that it overreacted."

message 22: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos laughed and walked back to Isabelle. "You're right about that. Sometimes they are sensitive." He said, he studied the girl named Isabelle.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 04, 2012 05:39PM) (new)

She started walking back to camp, searching her pockets for gum and then groaning when she realized that she had none. Bluntly, she asked the boy, "Who are you again?"

message 24: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos wasn't offended. "Anemos, Zeus kid?" He suggested. "You, are Isabelle,"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never heard of you," she stated, not slowing her pace. "Yeah, I'm Isabelle. Daughter of Hades and whatever."

message 26: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos raised an eyebrow, "Are you new, cause, if not, I trained you,"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle shrugged. "This is my second year of camp, but I.... wasn't around much last year. I spent most of the time down with my dad."

message 28: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos nodded, "Okay then, nice to see ya' 'round 'gain," He said.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's nice to be back," she said truthfully. "Most dead people are not optimists."

message 30: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"I would see why," Anemos laughed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((You finally got a profile pic!))

She gave him a small smile, but then the dryad she'd annoyed earlier chucked a rock at her head. It missed by inches, and Isabelle frowned. "I'd better get out of here before that thing murders me."

message 32: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Yeah! Like it?!))

Anemos glared at the Dryad, but laughed, "Yeah, that thing looks like Ares after someone stole his ice cream,"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((I do!))

Isabelle laughed and stuck her tongue out at the dryad. "Now I feel like doing just that," she said sarcastically, giggling at the thought.

message 34: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

((Yay!!!))

Anemos ducked as another rock flew, "Girl, you may want to get in the boundaries." He suggested.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle smiled, stepped in the boundary, and restrained herself from sending the dryad straight to the underworld. "I can't help it. They're just too much fun to tease." She smiled mischievously.

message 36: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"Oh, haha," Anemos said. "Gotta watch out though, they might send an arms of twigs at ya'," He laughed.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Malia looked at Isabelle and Anemos.She smiled and walked away towards the archery field.

Syriah and Abby walked around camp,Syriah showing her all the important things

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylee and the other hunters crossed the boundry line on Half-Blodd Hill, and stoppped at the top.
"You guys go down to the cabin" The lieutentant said, "I'll go tell Chiron we've arrived."
Kaylee nodded and lead the rest of the hunters to Artemis's cabin.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle turned her attention farther down the hill, where a large group of females was making their way to the Artemis cabin. "Looks like the hunters are here," she said seriously. "We should probably head back down."

message 40: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Kristin wrote: "Isabelle turned her attention farther down the hill, where a large group of females was making their way to the Artemis cabin. "Looks like the hunters are here," she said seriously. "We should prob..."

Anemos nodded, "How come they're here? Usually it's to beat us at Capture the Flag," Anemos said and started down.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle harrumphed and followed him back down. She hated capture the flag; because the Hades cabin was so small, they never won anything.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylee made sure that all of the hunters were getting settled in, put her stuff down on a bunk, and went outside. She was more than ready to enjoy the first break Artemis had given them since she had joined the hunters.

message 43: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos went to Kaylee. "Hello," He said. "I'm Anemos, what brings your group here?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Kaylee." She said, "Apolllo need our Lady's help with soemthing. He didn't want anyone else to know what he was doing so, Artemis sent us here."

message 45: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos nodded, "I see, well I hope your cabin is fit for your comfort," He said.

Mist slowly walked up to Kaylee, "Artemis sent ya'? Enjoy your stay at CHB Hotel," She said, a playful smile on her face.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks," Kaylee said to Anemos,she turned to Mist, not sure if Mist was trying to be hostile or if she was just playing around, "And, Thanks to you too."

message 47: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

"I'm playing, don't worry. I'm not cranky yet," She said to Kaylee.

Anemos nodded, "No problem."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaylee smiled, "Well, in that case would you be willing to show me around? I haven't been here in awhile, things are a little different then I remember them being."

message 49: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new)

Anemos nodded, "Sure,"

Mist waved to them before leaving. "Bye guys, see you round," She said and ran into the woods.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"So," Kaylee said turing back to Anemos, "Where to first?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 421 422
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.