Writers and Readers discussion

The Abomination Assignment (The Bowin Novels, #1)
This topic is about The Abomination Assignment
Free Books and Giveaways > BOOK GIVEAWAY

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee Holz | 70 comments This thriller is available for download to Kindles free on Saturday March 3 and Sunday March 4.

What do a Palestinian gunman in Hamburg, an al-Qaida operative in Amsterdam, a Saudi bomber in Montreal and an American self-proclaimed “Prophet of the People” with a WMD and bad intentions have in common? Dr. Thomas Bowin, noted neuroscientist and occasional government-sanctioned assassin, is on a mission to hunt them down. Add the Prophet’s naked handmaiden, a seductive spy and a beautiful Royal Canadian Army Special Operation Command major. Tom Bowin’s adventures are as interesting as they are violent.

message 2: by Ottilie (new)

Ottilie (ottilie_weber) | 42 comments Hey Lovelies! I am sure you've seen me around! My spring semester just ended and in celebration of that in addition to the fact that summer is right around the corner I decided to decided to do a ebook giveaway on my blog! From today (May 5th) till May 19th you have the chance to win my YA novel Family Ties! Good Luck!
http://ottilieweber.blogspot.com/2012/05/start-of-summer-giveaway.html

Abby's family prides itself with its knowledge of their rich family history. While trying to survive her summer job armed only with her sarcastic wit and her best friend Cory, she learns to watch what she wishes for. When she is kidnapped, her entire family is left wondering…

Do they know their family history as well as they think? Family Ties by Ottilie Weber