Dot2Dot Cafe Book Club discussion

March meeting

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris (chris_e) | 2 comments The next meeting is March 1, 2012, at Dot2Dot, 7 pm.

message 2: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (trishalmc) | 2 comments Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Did you all decide on a new book? If so please share the title and I will try to make the next book club. Thanks, Trish

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 7 comments Mod
Patricia wrote: "Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Did you all decide on a new book? If so please share the title and I will try to make the next book club. Thanks, Trish"

Did you get the message about Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand? That is the book and the meeting is March 29th. Hope to see you soon!

message 4: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (trishalmc) | 2 comments HI, What is the book? I am going to try to make it back there. Thanks, Trish

message 5: by Yooree (new)

Yooree (onthedotbooks) | 1 comments Hi Trish, I'm the owner of On the Dot Books, the pop-up bookstore inside Dot2Dot Cafe. Sorry you missed last night. The selection for March is Where'd You Go, Bernadette
and Housekeeping for April. I have these books in stock if you're interested in buying them at a discount. Please email me at info AT onthedotbooks.com if you'd like to do that. Hope to meet you soon, Yooree.

message 6: by DotCathDot (new)

DotCathDot | 1 comments Hi Trish,

The next book is Housekeeping, and the date is April 16. I've been volunteer organizing, so send me your email and I'll add you to the list so you'll be up to speed with where we are meeting (hopefully, Dot2Dot Cafe) and any other details.

Cathy

Patricia wrote: "HI, What is the book? I am going to try to make it back there. Thanks, Trish"

Mary wrote: "Patricia wrote: "Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Did you all decide on a new book? If so please share the title and I will try to make the next book club. Thanks, Trish"

Did you get the messa..."

Mary wrote: "Patricia wrote: "Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Did you all decide on a new book? If so please share the title and I will try to make the next book club. Thanks, Trish"

Did you get the messa..."