Lauren's Books discussion

Poll

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurenp0289 (new)

Laurenp0289 | 2 comments Mod
Hi everyone! i have started a poll on our group homepage for each of you to choose the book you would like to read. If you click on the group's bookshelf you can see the four books and a brief summary of each. I hope you like them!

message 2: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Tate | 2 comments Hi Lauren,

The group decided to read "The Prophecy of the Sisters".

Lyndsey

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole tschirret | 12 comments This book started out weird but it's getting better

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Firavich | 20 comments i am on page 27 and so far i think its kinda boring and really confusing.. hopefully it gets better.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren717) it was okay for the book so far, kind of boring, but i'm determined to finish it soon. the older english is cool but it gets a little bit confusing.

message 6: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 14 comments this book is a reversed twilight. 2 supernatural females that both like the same guy

message 7: by Amir (new)

Amir Syamsyul | 23 comments Coming from a guy, this is actually really good for a chick book. though i still say we should have read token of darkness.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia Firavich | 20 comments Isaac wrote: "this book is a reversed twilight. 2 supernatural females that both like the same guy"

i think your right

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia Firavich | 20 comments Lauren wrote: "it was okay for the book so far, kind of boring, but i'm determined to finish it soon. the older english is cool but it gets a little bit confusing."

i agree but the old language confuses me kinda

message 10: by Hana (new)

Hana Barnett | 14 comments i haven't gotten very far in this book yet so i am kinda unsure about some things. It seems kinda interesting and i hope things clear up as i get further in.

message 11: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Chaaban | 14 comments i dont really like this book because its not the type of book i would read. i like more realistic books that i can relate to rather than a book about something that could never happen. i think it might get nire interestibng though so im gonns keep reading it.

message 12: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 14 comments Julia wrote: "Isaac wrote: "this book is a reversed twilight. 2 supernatural females that both like the same guy"

i think your right"

thanks

message 13: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren717) Isaac wrote: "this book is a reversed twilight. 2 supernatural females that both like the same guy"

is not, alice only kissed that guy to make leah mad, not because she actually has feelings for him!

message 14: by Christine (new)

Christine Bowen | 17 comments This book, isn't the best book in the world, I'll admit that. But its not to bad. I think this book gets more interesting. At the moment, I am around chapter 12 ( I think I'm farther than most people) At the beggining, its kinda boring and not very interesting. We find out her father has just dies and then it get confusing. Many of the charachters are thrown at you and you don't have a real description of what they look like. But, as you get more into the prophecy.

message 15: by Amir (new)

Amir Syamsyul | 23 comments Julia wrote: "Isaac wrote: "this book is a reversed twilight. 2 supernatural females that both like the same guy"

i think your right"

And there is a guy named edward in it.

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole tschirret | 12 comments Lauren wrote: "it was okay for the book so far, kind of boring, but i'm determined to finish it soon. the older english is cool but it gets a little bit confusing."

yeah the old enghlish is a little bit hard to read

message 17: by Julia (new)

Julia Firavich | 20 comments Jenna wrote: "i dont really like this book because its not the type of book i would read. i like more realistic books that i can relate to rather than a book about something that could never happen. i think it m..."

i totally agree jenna. great thoughts.

message 18: by Hana (new)

Hana Barnett | 14 comments Nicole wrote: "This book started out weird but it's getting better" yeah, im still at the beginning and it's confusing.

message 19: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 14 comments Amir wrote: "Coming from a guy, this is actually really good for a chick book. though i still say we should have read token of darkness."

yes!!!!!!!!!!!! TOKEN OF DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Amir (new)

Amir Syamsyul | 23 comments Isaac wrote: "Amir wrote: "Coming from a guy, this is actually really good for a chick book. though i still say we should have read token of darkness."

yes!!!!!!!!!!!! TOKEN OF DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!"

i already read it. it was very dark. I LOVED IT!!

message 21: by Christine (new)

Christine Bowen | 17 comments Isaac wrote: "this book is a reversed twilight. 2 supernatural females that both like the same guy"

I don't think it is. They weren't even fighting over James, later on in the book he is barly even there. I haven't read twiglight but I have seen the movie and I'm not a big fan. I think this is Completely different!

message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole tschirret | 12 comments Isaac wrote: "Julia wrote: "Isaac wrote: "this book is a reversed twilight. 2 supernatural females that both like the same guy"

i think your right"

thanks"

yeah they're both like james

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren717) Amir wrote: "Coming from a guy, this is actually really good for a chick book. though i still say we should have read token of darkness."

it's not super girly, i mean it doesn't say anything like from one of those rediculouse girly girl books.
i think this was the best choice, even if it brings a little pain... kidding!

message 24: by Hana (new)

Hana Barnett | 14 comments Julia wrote: "i am on page 27 and so far i think its kinda boring and really confusing.. hopefully it gets better."

good thoughts julia. i agree.

message 25: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Chaaban | 14 comments everytime i read this book i just wanna flare its so confusing..

message 26: by Julia (new)

Julia Firavich | 20 comments Jenna wrote: "everytime i read this book i just wanna flare its so confusing.."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

message 27: by Christine (new)

Christine Bowen | 17 comments Jenna wrote: "everytime i read this book i just wanna flare its so confusing.."

Its a really confusing book. It almost gives you a headach reading it

message 28: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Chaaban | 14 comments Christine wrote: "Isaac wrote: "this book is a reversed twilight. 2 supernatural females that both like the same guy"

I don't think it is. They weren't even fighting over James, later on in the book he is barly e..."

hopefully its better than twilght

message 29: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 14 comments Christine wrote: "Isaac wrote: "this book is a reversed twilight. 2 supernatural females that both like the same guy"

I don't think it is. They weren't even fighting over James, later on in the book he is barly e..."

YAY.non-fan of twilight

message 30: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Chaaban | 14 comments 3:

message 31: by Hana (new)

Hana Barnett | 14 comments flaring^

message 32: by Amir (new)

Amir Syamsyul | 23 comments "let the angel's gate swing without the key
followed by the seven plagues and no return
Death
Famine
Blood
Fire
Darkness :)
drought
ruin......
for all is lost when the seven plagues begin"

creepy

message 33: by Christine (new)

Christine Bowen | 17 comments Ok, everyone saying we should cchange books, we can't and I kinda don't want to. Who knows, It could end up being better than it is now.

message 34: by Hana (new)

Hana Barnett | 14 comments Christine wrote: "Jenna wrote: "everytime i read this book i just wanna flare its so confusing.."

Its a really confusing book. It almost gives you a headach reading it"

pahhaaha i can't flare. it's one of the most depressing subjects of my life.

message 35: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Chaaban | 14 comments Hana wrote: "flaring^"

you knopw what it is

message 36: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lauren717) Jenna wrote: "everytime i read this book i just wanna flare its so confusing.."

guess what, there's a twist on page 115! it's super big!

message 37: by Christine (new)

Christine Bowen | 17 comments Lauren wrote: "Jenna wrote: "everytime i read this book i just wanna flare its so confusing.."

guess what, there's a twist on page 115! it's super big!"

SHHHH! DON'T SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE LAUREN!!!!

message 38: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Chaaban | 14 comments Hana wrote: "Christine wrote: "Jenna wrote: "everytime i read this book i just wanna flare its so confusing.."

pahhaaha i can't flare..."

i bet Alice and Lia flare

message 39: by Isaac (new)

Isaac | 14 comments Amir wrote: ""let the angel's gate swing without the key
Death
Famine
Blood
Fire
drought
ruin......
for all is lost when the seven plagues begin"..."

RHYS IS COMING!!!!!!!!

message 40: by Julia (new)

Julia Firavich | 20 comments oh okay

message 41: by Amir (new)

Amir Syamsyul | 23 comments Lauren wrote: "Jenna wrote: "everytime i read this book i just wanna flare its so confusing.."

guess what, there's a twist on page 115! it's super big!"

need to know what

message 42: by Julia (new)

Julia Firavich | 20 comments Jenna wrote: "Hana wrote: "Christine wrote: "Jenna wrote: "everytime i read this book i just wanna flare its so confusing.."

pahhaaha ..."

flarin like champs jenna.

message 43: by Christine (new)

Christine Bowen | 17 comments Isaac wrote: "Amir wrote: ""let the angel's gate swing without the key
Death
Famine
Blood
Fire
drought
ruin......
for all is lost when the seven p..."

hahah i have to admit that was pretty funny

message 44: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Smith | 7 comments I like how every scene is so detailed and discriptive

message 45: by Laurenp0289 (new)

Laurenp0289 | 2 comments Mod
Heyy guys sorry you don't like that book that much. If you guys have any questions or anything let me know and i will try to answer them and help you with the difficulties you are having. The book does get better just keep reading. Also, could you guys please let me know where each of you are at in the book so i can get an idea of what we culd all talk about.

Thanks!

message 46: by Johnathan (new)

Johnathan Smith | 7 comments Lauren wrote: "it was okay for the book so far, kind of boring, but i'm determined to finish it soon. the older english is cool but it gets a little bit confusing."

The older english gets less confusing the more you read it