Goodreads-aholics Anonymous discussion

What Part of Goodreads is Least Hard to Put Down?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dani Alexis (new)

Dani Alexis (danialexis) | 3 comments Mod
For me, it's the recommendations. Cannot. Stop. Clicking. Things.

My "to-read" list is already longer than I'll get through in five years, and it's threatening to get longer than I will ever get through in my remaining lifetime. Yet I cannot stop clicking!

message 2: by Opal (new)

Opal (thehypermonkey) For me, it's adding things to the "to-read" list. I'm not sure I'll ever get through it.

I try to stay away from the recommendations although I've been known to fall in the abyss from time to time. It's a deep hole to try to dig myself out of though once I've fallen in!

message 3: by Jud (new)

Jud Barry | 7 comments yeah, "to read" or not ... well, there's really no not "to read"! In the ante-GR world I was never able to keep such a list. If only I could render it as full-size color prints of the spines of those books, which I could glue onto old phone books to put on my bookshelves and look at--a Potemkin library.

message 4: by Cameron (new)

Cameron | 2 comments k,,dmmmmmnnjfnfbjeairfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfhrfh

message 5: by Jacki (new)

Jacki (infinitereads) Wait, least hard to put down or hardest to put down?

Hardest to put down: My friends' reviews! I love hearing all the honest and diverse opinions. I especially love it when three or four or five of us have all read the same book and everyone has a different take.

Least hard to put down: The to-read list! I used to put everything that interested me on the list, but then I realized I read practically none of it, so I stopped using it for anything except books I mean to get to next and want to remember to request from the library. Not making that list has been very freeing.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't stop making random Groups and making Idiotic polls!