E.Y.A.B. discussion

Monthly Book Challenges > March 2012 Book Challenge

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zee (new)

Zee Tell us what you are going to read in this month and post your every progress with it:)

message 2: by Zee (last edited Feb 29, 2012 06:26AM) (new)

Zee In March I wanna read, Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1) by Lia Habel Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers, #5.5) by Rachel Vincent Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks

message 3: by Kayleigh {K-Books} (last edited Feb 29, 2012 06:30AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I don't know how many books I'll get read in March but I am participating in the March Review clean up so they will all be review books.

Review Books I have are: Putting Alice Back Together by Carol Marinelli I Was Jane Austen's Best Friend by Cora Harrison Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend. Cora Harrison by Cora Harrison Slide by Jill Hathaway Arcadia Awakens (Arcadia, #1) by Kai Meyer Pandora's Key (The Key Trilogy, #1) by Nancy Richardson Fischer and more

message 4: by Zee (new)

Zee Currently reading Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1) by Lia Habel

message 5: by Zee (new)

Zee OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "I don't know how many books I'll get read in March but I am participating in the March Review clean up so they will all be review books."

Cool, I have term tests this month so I can only read four:S

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) aww, I never know how many books I get read I just read as many as I can.

message 7: by Zee (new)

Zee OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "aww, I never know how many books I get read I just read as many as I can."

LOL!
:'(
Kay plz check the writing contest . I need your help:)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) what do you need my help with? It looks good

message 9: by Zee (new)

Zee OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "what do you need my help with? It looks good"

Have read it?
It is the tenth writing contest.I've worked so hard on it, prepared it at home of course:)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Yes I've read it it's really good.

message 11: by Zee (new)

Zee OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "Yes I've read it it's really good."

First do you think you can partcipate?
Second can you help me in rating ?
I want you to choose 3 books from the list that you will rate the people's new ending/extra chapter.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) erm no coz I'm rubbish at stuff like that but I will help with the rating.

message 13: by Zee (new)

Zee OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "erm no coz I'm rubbish at stuff like that but I will help with the rating."

Okay so which books did you choose to rate:)
And kay have you read the last book in the Harry potter series?
Check the thread (writing contest 10) and u'll kno y.
Anyway, don't forget to tell me the books:)