E.Y.A.B. discussion

Night School (Night School, #1)
This topic is about Night School
Book Of The Month > Night School

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zee This is March's BoTM

DISCUSS THIS BOOK HERE AND POST YOUR REVIEWS OF IT:)

message 2: by Yazzy (new)

Yazzy (yazzy101) | 176 comments Is this book any good cos I want to read it but it seems like so much mystery for me?

That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Same here. :D
I want to read this too. Want to get a copy.

message 4: by Yazzy (new)

Yazzy (yazzy101) | 176 comments I just want someone to say this is a super good book so I don't was anymore money on books I'm not going to read!

That Slytherin Girl Reads  (shereadsatnight) Yeah you're right. Might as well spend your money on something good!

message 6: by Yazzy (new)

Yazzy (yazzy101) | 176 comments Hyper and i haven't really been in a reading mood lately. After Christmas I read like a crazy person now I just can be bothered.

message 7: by Yazzy (new)

Yazzy (yazzy101) | 176 comments Yer not hyper

message 8: by Zee (last edited Mar 05, 2012 06:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zee Yasmin wrote: "Is this book any good cos I want to read it but it seems like so much mystery for me?"

Okay guys I rated this book 5 stars:)
Here's my review for it: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

And it is definitely worth reading:D

Emilija (coffeechatter) Why is everyone so confused about whether or not to get the book? JUST GET IT!!! I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!! I'm not joking. This book is such a page turner you'll be done with the book in one sitting. And best of all - the characters are awesome. Right, Zee?

message 10: by Zee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zee Emilija wrote: "Why is everyone so confused about whether or not to get the book? JUST GET IT!!! I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!! I'm not joking. This book is such a page turner you'll be done with the book in on..."

Yes all of them ESPECIALLY CARTER!:p

Emilija (coffeechatter) YES! CARTER!!!! *drool*

message 12: by Zee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zee Hehe!
Can't wait for the next book:)

Emilija (coffeechatter) But it's only going to be released early 2013!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?

message 14: by Zee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zee I know!!!!!
They wanna torture us:)
Btw... what happened to posting cupcakes to people's walls?

Emilija (coffeechatter) I was in a good mood and posted a cupcake for everyone. It was a one day thing. DON'T TELL ME I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU ONE!!! *runs of to check*

message 16: by Zee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zee Emilija wrote: "I was in a good mood and posted a cupcake for everyone. It was a one day thing. DON'T TELL ME I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU ONE!!! *runs of to check*"

LOL!
NO U DID post one and made me hungry too:(*

Emilija (coffeechatter) Sorry!! XD Ok, have to go now, byeeeeeeeee!!!

message 18: by Zee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zee Bye:D