E.Y.A.B. discussion

Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration, #1)
This topic is about Dearly, Departed
Book Of The Month > Dearly, Departed

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zee This is March BoTM

DISCUSS THIS BOOK HERE AND POST YOUR REVIEWS OF IT:)

message 2: by Zee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zee I read this book and really liked it.
I'm gonna post my review of it soon:)

message 3: by Joeera (new)

Joeera IT LOOKS GOOD

message 4: by Zee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zee It is good!

message 5: by Zee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zee Kay read it!
PLZ POST YOUR REVIEW!
PEOPLE NEED ENCOURAGMENT!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i haven't read it and I can't read it because i don't have it

message 7: by Zee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zee OCD Kay {K-Books} wrote: "i haven't read it and I can't read it because i don't have it"

Oh, Sorry I thought you did:O

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I'm on a book buying ban as well :(

Megan (dreizehn) I read this book last month and really liked it. My review is pretty long, so if you want to read it, you can check it out here.

Long story short:
1) This book has a little bit of everything and I really liked that about it. Steampunk, sci/fi, futuristic, thrills, horror, betrayal, love, teenage angst, you name it.
2) I loved the characters. Nora's reactions as the plot progressed were interesting. I liked her character development. I freakin' loved Bram. His thoughts and actions as he realizes he is falling in love with a living girl, and as her struggles became his struggles were well-written and really endeared me to him. Bram's friends are quirky and enjoyable also, and Pamela is great.
3) The only thing I really didn't like were the numerous POVs. Some of them could have been eliminated to add more focus and consistency to the novel

Basically, I recommend it!

message 10: by Zee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zee I agree with you:)