Study Buddies discussion

Archive > Community Project

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alethea (new)

Alethea A (frootjoos) | 481 comments Mod
Hey everyone! I'd really like to reach out to the rest of Maria's fan base on Goodreads and Facebook, and get this group active in discussion again. But I can't do it alone! Some years ago when I started this group I actually clicked through all of the people who had rated/added Poison Study to their shelves and politely asked them if they would like to join Study Buddies. But there are so many books and SO many fans now! I can't reach them all on my own.

Let me know if you're interested in helping grow and engage our MVS-fan community. You can message me on GR or email frootjoos at gmail dot com.

Basically the plan is to have volunteers do very small, unintrusive forays to look for fans who have rated the books/added them to their shelves, but have not joined Study Buddies. Please do not go off and do this on your own if you do not know the GR user personally in real life--we don't want to spam anyone and get shut down!

There will be a system set up so that you will know if someone has been invited or not, because we don't want users to be invited double-triple-quadruple times! But we do want to make them aware of the group and that we are here for anyone who wants to discuss MVS books and fantasy/sci-fi in general.

Thanks for reading this far. I hope you will join me in my endeavor! I also plan to start a MVS read-along this summer (starting in May I think). So stay tuned for details. :D

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 7 comments Sounds great :)