Delirity discussion

Author M > Vampire Queen - R. Maizel

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1) by Rebecca Maizel Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen, #2) by Rebecca Maizel

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Beyond excited to read this one, it's supposed to be really unique. I feel guilty that I've put off reading it for over a year now!

message 3: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments have this on my shelf and need to read it may try to fit it in this month. :)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments I've got maybe three books to finish before I start on it. Sometimes ACR copies take all the fun out of reading.

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I didn't make it very far into this one before giving it up. From the start I couldn't stand Lenah, she was selfish and self-centered. She claimed to love Rhodes, yet she wasn't overly upset when he gave up his life for her to gain her humanity. In the end this one just wasn't for me.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments This doesn't bode well . . . I was going to start it next. Not so sure anymore.

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I would still give it a try, especially as you own a copy. You might really like it.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Oh, I will. I think I'll just put it off a little bit.

message 9: by Jessica B (new)

Jessica B | 292 comments I read this one a while back and I did enjoy it! I do have to agree with Darcy though... Lenah was a pretty awful lead character. I would have to say that the parts about Rhodes were the best and some of Lenah's friends were great but in the end the main romance fell flat.