Doctor Who: The Writer's Tale Doctor Who discussion

Who out there watches Dr. Who?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Just write if you like LOVE or LIKE Dr.Who.

Stlouisphile I watched DW in the 80's and love new Who especially the Tenth Doctor. Ten is my doctor.

message 3: by Teresa (last edited Mar 04, 2012 08:58AM) (new)

Teresa I LOVE the 11th Doctor played by Matt Smith. He is adorable. I LOVE The Doctor played by him, because he is the funniest one so far.
I didn't think I would like him at first because I liked David Tennant so well. But no, I LOVE him more. Sorry David. I guess I got over you quickly.
Hello Matt Smith. Please stay The Doctor. I just got done watching Season 5.

message 4: by Cyn (new)

Cyn "Sorry David. I guess I got over you quickly."

You did get over him quickly! LOL I was surprised to see how quickly, in fact. I was looking forward to the change, since I never really clicked with Tennant (as you know). Still miss Eccleston, but I'm really digging Matt Smith.

message 5: by Mark (last edited May 08, 2013 01:55AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mark Love DW since I got exposed to Tom Baker Doctor, ever since I have sought out episodes I had not seen. With the new series I decided to make it a family happening. They loved Tennants Doctor, are far less charmed by Matt Smith. So they look forward to the 50th anniversary in which we see Tennant return for once as the Doctor.

E.J. Jackson I've watched the show on and off since the early seventies - love new Who. I think it's incredible and brilliant that the show is about to celebrate 50 years!

Tennant is probably my favourite Doctor, and Simm my favourite Master, but I love them all in their own way. I will forever be grateful to Russell T Davies for bringing the show back and for making it cool to be a fan.

Lesley Arrowsmith I'm old enough (just!) to remember the first Doctor, William Hartnell, though "my" Doctor was really Jon Pertwee. And there can be only one Master - the original, Roger Delgado.
Also, I want to be Sarah Jane Smith when I grow up!
I'm really enjoying the NewWho, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with Clara/Oswin/Souffle Girl now.

message 8: by NerdyJen (new) - added it

NerdyJen I am a fan of the entire show, all 50 years worth. I vaguely remember watching 5 and 6 as a kid during the 80's. I've loved 9, 10, and 11.