Nook Book Lending Library Club discussion

Seeds of Discovery (Dusk Gate Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Seeds of Discovery
Book of the Month

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandra Pulliam (sandypllm) | 201 comments Mod
Hey guys since a lot of us are going to be reading this book I thought I would use it as our book of the month for March. I will open discussions once I get everyone there e-pub information. I'm so excited!!

witchyreader13, (witchyreader13) How does the bookclub work again? How many pages per week?

Actually, we are just gonna do one a month and talk about it as we finish. Have you finished Seeds yet?

witchypoo wrote: "How does the bookclub work again? How many pages per week?"

witchyreader13, (witchyreader13) Not yet. About 80 pages left to go.

Ok, has anyone finished there copy of Seeds yet? I just finished book two and the end left me speechless!

witchyreader13, (witchyreader13) I just finished Seeds. It was a fun story. Took me a while to get into it, but I enjoyed it.

Heather (tampaturtle) | 5 comments I can't find this book for my Nook but it looks really good =(

witchyreader13, (witchyreader13) Ask Sandy. The author gave her free copies to give to our Nook group. She can email it to you.

Send me your email and I will send you the book to download onto your nook.

Heather wrote: "I can't find this book for my Nook but it looks really good =("

message 10: by Iris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iris (ipro) I just finished it. I was in the middle of a couple other reads and wanted to get them out of the way before I started this.

I don't normally read YA but I have to say this was great. I found it a little slow in the beginning. Although, the slow pace in the beginning does give you a better idea of Quinn's character. So it works out well.

Are you going to get the next one? I think it is better than the first one. I totally think Quinn is from there. Can't wait for book 3!
Iris wrote: "I just finished it. I was in the middle of a couple other reads and wanted to get them out of the way before I started this.

I don't normally read YA but I have to say this was great. I found i..."

Heather (tampaturtle) | 5 comments I'm so sorry! I've been studying like crazy and haven't been able to get on here. If you still have the book, I'd love to read it. My email is hmarz8@gmail.com

Hey I just sent you Seeds but I forwarded it under "Roots of Insight" sorry. It is Seeds so don't worry. If you have any questions please let me know:)
Heather wrote: "I'm so sorry! I've been studying like crazy and haven't been able to get on here. If you still have the book, I'd love to read it. My email is hmarz8@gmail.com"

message 14: by Iris (last edited Mar 18, 2012 07:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Iris (ipro) Sandra wrote: "Are you going to get the next one? I think it is better than the first one. I totally think Quinn is from there. Can't wait for book 3!
Iris wrote: "I just finished it. I was in the middle of a ..."

To answer your question... damn right I am! lol I have a couple of books on que right now, but I'm adding the next one to my must read list.

Good I can not wait to be able to talk to someone about the end of book two! Let me know when you get it. If you have trouble finding it let me know and I will contact the author.

i>Iris wrote: "Sandra wrote: "Are you going to get the next one? I think it is better than the first one. I totally think Quinn is from there. Can't wait for book 3!
Iris wrote: "I just finished it. I was in ..."

message 16: by Madilynn (new)

Madilynn I would like to join, please send me the book. Send it to madsdarla@yahoo.com not my nook address. Thanks!