The Power of Ilca discussion

Earth > San Fransisco

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 524 comments Mod

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avlona walked around San Francisco and sighed. Mom was busy preparing for the baby and Dad was in the hospital. "It's always been this way, huh? I'm starting to realize that it's better that way,"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie- wrote: ""Hey..." Chelsea wlked up toi the girl, after skipping science because she was just bored to death."

Avlona nodded. "Hi," She said. Her phone rang and she took it out. It was her Dad. "Give me a break," She muttered and flipped opened the phone.

"Hii pumpkin." Her Dad said.

"Get to it already, what do you want?" She asked.

"I got a call from work. They need me, I need you help sneaking me out of the hospital."

"What the @#$&%@ #$% would you do that for?!?!" She demanded.

"Av, no questions now. Come to the hospital, I need your-" He was cut off by Avlona closing the phone.

(oooh)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((? What?))

(nm ^_^)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((What? What is it???))

(nothin!)

message 9: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Mar 10, 2012 05:31PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((It's always something when someone says nothin!!! Xd))

(

(ANSWER MY POLLS!!)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Okaaay))

Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie- wrote: "Chelsea raised her eyebrows at the girl who was swearing down the phone. "Hey, need help?" She smiled."

(ANSWER MY POLLS!)

(:D)

(jdgvwe,dvq)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Laura-Lagoona-Thalia-Sadie- wrote: "Chelsea raised her eyebrows at the girl who was swearing down the phone. "Hey, need help?" She smiled."

"Goodness, no." Avlona said. "That was my Dad, just ignore it." She finished saying as the phone rang again.

message 17: by Mya (new)

Mya Maliyevsky (mmaliyevsky) | 17 comments ( I live in Hollywood, but this is closer) Diane was walking by and heard some screams, " Whats the matter?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona groaned and threw her head back. "Nothing! It's my idiot Dad trying to-" She cut herself off.

message 19: by Mya (last edited Mar 11, 2012 11:57AM) (new)

Mya Maliyevsky (mmaliyevsky) | 17 comments "try to what?!"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona answered quickly, "Nothing, okay, just, nothing." She looked around, anywhere but her phone, which was ringing.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona looked around and spotted the Institute. "What's that?" She wondered and headed that way.

message 22: by Mya (new)

Mya Maliyevsky (mmaliyevsky) | 17 comments Diane, angered went to a nearby diner and orderd herself a drink.

Mya wrote: "( I live in Hollywood, but this is closer) Diane was walking by and heard some screams, " Whats the matter?""

(um..Mya... your charrie is too old to rp in the school by the way)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla Thorrison tightened her jacket, but it did no good. In her hand she held the paper which told her the address of this supposed waitress job. So far, she couldn't seem to find it.

message 25: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Mar 15, 2012 08:50AM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona ran through the streets of the city and stopped outside her gym, where her practice was being held. She walked in and went to the ladies room. She changed into a tank top, shorts, and sneakers.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 15, 2012 06:07PM) (new)

Sighing, she crumpled up the piece of paper and stuffed it in her pocket. Isla hesitated a moment to take in her surroundings. There was a small cafe and a gym nearby-- she decided to go the gym. At least it would be warm there. She entered the door and started to wander around.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona ran out of the bathroom in her uniform and ran into someone. She stumbled back, "Sorry," She said. "I have basketball." She studied the girl, "You look lost."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla blinked and righted herself, staring at the girl who'd run into her. "I am a bit lost, but it's nothing I can't handle."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona didn't question it, but raised an eyebrow. "K then. Feel free to stay, it ain't my gym but my friend always says to be polite. Now excuse me," She nodded and ran to her practice.

(gtG)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Izzy99 said: "Avalona didn't question it, but raised an eyebrow. "K then. Feel free to stay, it ain't my gym but my friend always ......"

Isla tilted her head. "Your friend?" she asked. She couldn't help it-- she had a natural inquisitiveness. "Never mind. I meant that I don't really care that much that I'm lost, wherever I end up is fine with me. Do you perchance know where the Seascape Restaurant is?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona didn't question why the girl had said "Your friend?" Instead she answered the girl's question. "Go down a block, then a left." She answered. "I'm Avalona, call me whatever you want to call me except Avalona."

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 20, 2012 09:38PM) (new)

"Oh, thanks. I knew I went the wrong way," she shrugged. "So Av... um, Av? Ava? Avalon? You me left with quite a few options there. Is there anything you prefer specifically? And I'm Isla. Nice to meet you."

(ok, i will set a day when Winter will arrive and she has a charm given to her by her mum or somthing and this charm gets duplicated soon and bwinter will give each of the chosen their oown charm.... this charm is a 'sister' 9if the Power and helps find the chosen. The charm gives winter knowledge about the Power slowly every day. Then she holds a contest or something and the winner gets the charm. BUT she accedently gives normal people the charm and they become minor chosen ones. Without thee charms... or w/e it is... you can not use your power))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Kristin wrote: ""Oh, thanks. I knew I went the wrong way," she shrugged. "So Av... um, Av? Ava? Avalon? You me left with quite a few options there. Is there anything you prefer specifically? And I'm Isla. Nice to ..."

Avalona laughed, but it was cut short by her couch calling her. "Av is fine, now want to see me play? I have to go in a minute..." She finished running in place.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Coolkidrox123 {The coolest of them all!} wrote: "(ok, i will set a day when Winter will arrive and she has a charm given to her by her mum or somthing and this charm gets duplicated soon and bwinter will give each of the chosen their oown charm....."

((Kk, umm...tell me where the contest be held))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Isla said. "I've got some time to kill anyways." She followed Avalona to her practice.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona entered the gym and ran over to her coach. She apologized that she was late and grabbed a ball. She started dribbling up and down the court, guarding the ball from her fellow players.

(hmmm...i am still figureing out how and when i should bring winter...hmmm NOW ^_^)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Isla sat down for a few minutes and then grew bored. She checked her watch, it was getting late. Grabbing her bag, she waved goodbye to Avalona and then left the gym, figuring that she might as well try to find that restaurant.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Avalona waved and shot a basket. She looked at her couch who nodded to her. "Bye guys!" She called. She grabbed her bag and her water bottle. She took a long gulp and walked through the halls.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Coolkidrox123 {The coolest of them all!} wrote: "(hmmm...i am still figureing out how and when i should bring winter...hmmm NOW ^_^)"

(( -_- Yay!))

(but mot here, in the school)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) ((Aw! Kk,))

Avalona heard her phone ring. She answered. "Hello?" She said, walking down the sidewalk.
"You are going a real school sense you disobeyed you father," SHe heard her Mom say.
Avalona smiled, but acted upset. "But Mom!"
"None of that. Yo are going to the Sheffield Institute," Her Mom hung up, and Avalona ran to the school