Super Active Roleplayers discussion

One On Ones > Jessiczka and Malxox

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Tada :P

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica hahah, wish I saw this earlier D:!!

What do u like rping? :D

message 3: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Lol it's fine. Um... I rp just about everything.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica haha me too ^^
But not incest :| hahaha

Umm i like medieval or like the olden day stuff lmao.

You decide what to do :D I usually choose and have so many medieval rps ahahah

message 5: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Ugh, I hate incest! I'm like... 0.0

Haha, I know, I usually have o0ther people pick and half of the time I get medival :P Anyway, I can give ya a list to pick from?
But I agree, I like everything, but sometimes olden day stuff can be a really good thing to rp XD Specially if you mix it with the future right.

Lol and I write long posts, fair warning XD

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Ahahah ikr so gross

Hahah u choose dude :P
Dw I sometimes write long posts too xD if I think of something and have something to write back too.

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Ok, ok XD Um.... I've been itching for a dark story. Like something with a lot of -- Idk, dark could mean anything :/

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica hehehe xD
Ummm dark as in, like kinda wicked and evil? or something lol

message 9: by Mal (last edited Mar 02, 2012 02:00PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) Ya, kind of like that :)
I could come up with a story line...

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Yeaa ok :)

message 11: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alright, gimme some time. When I come up with story lines they're usually long paras

message 12: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Alright, so... tell me if you dont understand it, or if your just not a fan, cuz I dont want you rping something you dont wanna rp ^^ v

Sleek. Dark. Dangerous. Sexy. Every womens dream... whether they like it or not. The world has become dark, cynical, and wronged. Saddened and driven benith the feet of higher begins. Angels are no longer our saviors and everything of hope has been destroyed. By whom? Well, as I've said before. Sleek, dark, dangerous, and sexy. That's everything that they are. Incubus. Menical beings that have risen to the top. Woman are they're prey. The seductive wrath that eminates from them is dangerous. As I've said before. And as there is a devil, there is a King. He has taken down everyone in his way to get to the top and he plans on staying there for some time. What makes him so dangerous is the fact that he posses more then just the charm to catch a nice lady. But the ability to shape-shift runs in his blood. Giving him a higher change at catching more of them. Like flies in a web. He enjoys it as well but know that he is under rule and everyone knows of his powers. The woman are guarded, and most would stya indoors, if the laws hadn't forbidden it. Now this King knows that he can never be the winner if he never plays the game. So he makes a deal with the Devil. Himself. But along that deal a young woman close to Lucifer strikes his fancy. But of course Lucifer forbids it. And of course the King doesnt give a damn. But there's one problem... Like Father like Daughter.

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Ohh yeaa that's good :)

So the girl is the devils daughter and she just as bad as him? And the world is dark and bad now?

message 14: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) And the guy is an incubus trying to take over :)

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica whats an incubus? :P

message 16: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) A male sucubus :P

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Jessica soz cbf looking it up, what a sucubus?

I'm sorry! I'm being annoying haha

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Lol it's fine, they're not exactly well known. An incubus is a supernatural being that seduces women so they can take advantage of them.

message 19: by Jessica (new)

Jessica ahhhh, I see!

Sucubus does sound familiar now..

message 20: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) ^^ Lol, I'm very accustomed to many upon many if creatures

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica haha i know a few cause i look them up when im bored.
But I forget them when I don't think of them haha

message 22: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Lol. So.. charries?! :D

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Jessica yaaa :D

whos gonna play who :/
Are we still doing to boy and girl thing?

message 24: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Ya ya ya. You can pick the second one :)

message 25: by Jessica (new)

Jessica What? Lol, I'm lossst :P

message 26: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) Hard to explain... that big long para I just wrote is one rp... you said you wanted two. So you can pick the other