Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

I. Author Interviews! > Any Book Reviewers Out There?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherri (new)

Sherri Moorer (sherrithewriter) | 145 comments Hi, I was wondering if any of you are or know book reviewers that would like to review my upcoming e-book that's being released through Whiskey Creek Press in April. It's titled "Anywhere But Here" and is about a young woman that battles the demon of depression - literally! You can check out a synopsis at http://www.sherrithewriter.com or E-mail me here or at sherrithewriter@yahoo.com if you're interested, and I'll be glad to send you an advance copy (it's only available in PDF format).

I'd also love to do an author interview if you have a blog for that. Either a book review or interview would be great. I'd love any spots you may have available in April, May or June.

Thanks for your help with this!

message 2: by Annie (new)

Annie Johnson (chompasaurus) | 63 comments I am a book reviewer and I have ties to a couple of places that do author interviews. I do charge for reviews, and the interviewer I know personally is booked through July. I can still help you if you let me know what your needs are and how soon you're looking to accomplish it.