Fashion Book Lovers! discussion

Larceny And Lace (A Vintage Magic Mystery, #2)
This topic is about Larceny And Lace
Past Fashion Fiction Group Reads > Larceny and Lace (A Vintage Magic Mystery, #2) by Annette Blair

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jamie  (jaymers8413) | 524 comments Mod
This is for the discussion of Larceny and Lace (A Vintage Magic Mystery, #2) by Annette Blair.

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) I finished this book yesterday and enjoyed it so much I can't believe I'd let so much time elaspe since reading the first one. This is really an ideal book to read on an iPad for me, since I actually don't know much about fashion. I was able to pause and go to the web to look at pictures of the kinds of clothes she was mentioning and actually SEE the vintage stuff. Very fun!

I'm glad you liked the book! I can't wait to read it because the first in the series was very good!

I just started tonight. I'm at the part where she finds the quilt with bones. So far so good!

Finished! It was good although predictable at times. I definitely want to read the next in the series and more of her other books! I love the fun sayings she has and all the clothes discriptions.

Jennifer (jhaltenburger) I can tell this author really likes vintage fashion-- I read The Kitchen Witch The Kitchen Witch (Accidental Witch Trilogy, #1) by Annette Blair after this to see what her other books are like and the heroine wears-- you guessed it-- and her friend owns the store she buys it from.