Book Quotes <3 discussion

For New Members > Welcome Page: Introductions Made Here

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine, the awkward one (last edited Feb 28, 2012 08:19PM) (new)

Katherine (atticmouse) | 295 comments Mod
Katherine's the name, goofin' off is my game! :P Just kidding, only at appropriate times...I'm usually very quiet in person. Like seriously, you would be soooo scared of me in person (: Penelope is one of my BFFBSIAAAAAWAOT's (best friends forever because she is asian and awesomely amazing as well as other things). I like to procrastinate and be lazy. I can understand more chinese than I can speak. I like to draw, read, write, and dream in my free time. I don't know what else to say...haha I like rice more than noodles. My favorite color is green. Some of the goals on my bucketlist are as followed:
1) Meet SHINee and touch each one of them (especially Taemin...XD)
2) Read as many books as I can that this world can offer
3) Make my name in history
4) Defy everyone's low expectations of me
5) Invent something super duper awesome
6) Travel to Japan, Korea, China, Australia, Europe, Alaska, Hawaii, Switzerland, Africa, and other places I can't remember at this point.
7) Write my own book
(these have no specific order)

Nice to meet you if you have read all this, nice to meet you anyway if you just skipped to this sentence.

Btw Pen, that was NOT a parting statement. A parting statement would have been like "goodbye dear friends" or "Toodles~".....just saying.

message 2: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) SO! About me ;)

Well, lemme start by saying, Penelopeee no need for the super kindkind title for me i'll probably change it to something stupid anyway xD because i dont need 'awesome' praise. lol i barely have any friends at school, that reminded me ;)...i used to, then high school came around and yeah...somehow without going to school with any of the same people, even 6 mos. into the school year i'm still friendless...oh well, not like i really care :P...its a magnet high school, and im in the medical field (im a freshman btw if that wasn't clear earlier).

Okayy, im actually very very insane. I frequently create new words, fantasize about hot book guys (but hopefully im not alone on that one?), and constantly make a fool of myself with my loudness at the wrong times and quietness at the wrong times, plus im just weird in general...like my behavior/personality/habits xD. yepp thats me Lmaooo.

And let's see. Hobbies. READINGREADINGREADINGREADING fantasy romances <3. Procrastinating xD...my go to. SLEEP and FOOD :D. Apart from those, I play piano competetively and have been for almost 9 years. (I played at Carnegie Hall 2 years ago.) I take Indian classical singing and dancing classes as well. Love to work out..even though im very unathletic and not very strong. Trying to get stronger. Sadly school isn't giving me a lot of time to do so D:

And then, ummmm oh yeah. I have an older sister and a younger brother. They're awesome. But that also means im the stupid middle child :P it sucks. Trying and failing to live up to the expectations of the smarter older sister, overall neglected because the youngest and oldest are more important. Oh well. Im used to it by now I guess.

message 3: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

Penelope wrote: "What does BFFBSIAAAAAWAOT stand for???

Hah! Touch??

I thought it was a great parting sentence, mind you! It's just like an afterthought you could say. :P"

Yes, touch and I forgot to write what it stands for oops...let me see if I remember it...I'll re-edit my response

message 4: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

arushiLisa :) wrote: "SO! About me ;)

Well, lemme start by saying, Penelopeee no need for the super kindkind title for me i'll probably change it to something stupid anyway xD because i dont need 'awesome' praise. lo..."

Whoa...that was deep..I feel you guhhh (: Though I'm the oldest child in my family. I play piano too! but not competitively...because I lose interest in the song if I start struggling...

message 5: by Arushi (last edited Feb 28, 2012 08:27PM) (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Penelope wrote: "Hello those of you who are new members. I'd just like to have a welcome page for you all. If you can't handle the silliness, absurdities, and the weirdness of this group, then you should begin to b..."

Lol half of my school is obsessed with KPop xD

Awkwardly enough, I fall in the other half.

message 6: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

LisaLisa *adrian & patch* wrote: "Penelope wrote: "Hello those of you who are new members. I'd just like to have a welcome page for you all. If you can't handle the silliness, absurdities, and the weirdness of this group, then you ..."

Lol, it's all good. Pen and I are just really weird. We like all kinds of music.

message 7: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

Anybody notice that my name has a "the awkward one" written to the side? haha I find that funny...why is it there? Does GoodReads know that I'm awkward??! ( O • O )

message 8: by Lexi (new)

Lexi | 2 comments Ok so my names alexis please call me lexi! I love the color lime green i play field hockey. In my school i'm thought of as the crazy person but really i'm down to earth. But i'm naturally hyper. I live with my dad and step mom and two step brothers. I love reading but it's hard for me to stay still so reading sometimes can be hard when i'm really hyper. I dance and sing and write books and songs and i play guitar. My biggest dream is to become a singer.

message 9: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) Nice to meet you Lexi! You seem so talented xD

I love singing too but I doubt I'm nearly as good as you are ;) if you plan on becoming a famous singer, you've got to be damn good lawls.

message 10: by Lexi (new)

Lexi | 2 comments Oh.... thank you........

message 11: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

Alexis wrote: "Oh.... thank you........"

Don't mind those crazies. Haha, apparently I'm the awkward one according to the tag on the side of my name. Nice to have you as a part of our group! Sorry about not being very active lately. I've been working on my stories (:

message 12: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

Penelope wrote: "O.M.G!!!! (I definitely don't use that in real life...) I added titles for us moderators! Katherine = the awkward one, Lisa = the creator & the awesome one, and me! Penelope = the crazy one. A mess..."

When I click on mine, I'm brought to a place that displays all my comments in this group.....

message 13: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

Penelope wrote: "Oi... Katherine. Go to the Book Quotes <3 home page. There on the right is the list of whatevers... Then you click on members. On the members page, you should be able to find your name, click on "c..."

...but I didn't see a "change title" button....?

message 14: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

Penelope wrote: "You don't see one by your title "the awkward one"?"

no, I can click on "the awkward one" but I can't change it? It takes me to that place with all my comments. There is nothing beside it...

message 15: by Liz (new)

Liz | 101 comments i saw this on a website for you fans: With franchise fever heavy in the air after last weekend’s The Hunger Games opening and the big auction for Fifty Shades of Grey, I’m hearing that Sony Pictures is closing a deal to partner with Constantin on the live action adaptation of Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments, which just got Lily Collins as star and The Karate Kid helmer Harald Zwart as director.

message 16: by Liz (new)

Liz | 101 comments yeah it is! i wonder if it will be good. i have to read the books

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 6 comments My name is sarah and so white I'm almost albino lol and I'm alergic to the sun which sucks (no tan for me v.v) I love books and Stephen King!!!! My favorite color is blue and now I'm bored of typing soo that'a all folks :D look forward to posting and stuffs