Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

2012 Archives > Mar 2012: Good deal on this month's Book

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (masquerader888) | 22 comments Just as a heads-up to any of you out there planning on picking up this month's book in paper format; right now it is on sale for $3.99 at B&N.com. You can also use the coupon code U7K4X3B for 20% off of that, making the book around $3.50. (Please note--I have not tried this coupon code, but it should still work. I used the members code X3X8W7N which is only good for B&N members and only through 2/29) Anyway, just thought I'd let people know, if they are on a tighter budget. :)

message 2: by Bonnie (new)

Bonnie Burton (bonniegrrl) | 29 comments Mod
thanks! glad to know i'm not the only person who reads paper books still!

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 3 comments Thank you! I know I'm still stuck in the dark ages, but I love being able to grab a book and not worry about it getting tossed around or with a dead battery.

message 4: by Joanna (new)

Joanna | 11 comments Argh!! I'm to late! I already downloaded it. I'd rather read paperback as well, but I'm a public transportation girl and it can be a bitch to get to a bookstore. I'm often to impatient to wait for one to get shipped to me as well. Being able to download has its perks though. I don't have to find bookshelf space for as many books and with the Kindle app on my phone I can read anywhere anytime(like say on the bus headed to work)and not have to worry about taking up space in my purse!

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary (bked317) | 16 comments Katherine wrote: "Just as a heads-up to any of you out there planning on picking up this month's book in paper format; right now it is on sale for $3.99 at B&N.com. You can also use the coupon code U7K4X3B for 20% ..."

Thank you! I prefer paper, and this was a great deal!

message 6: by Jenilynn80 (new)

Jenilynn80 | 4 comments I wana dl it so i can use my phone or ereader...but its the same price in pbk! Fail.

message 7: by Jemma (new)

Jemma (misschocobo) | 34 comments This was actually my first ebook I've ever brought! It seems no bookshops in Essex (uk) or the surrounding area sells a paper copy :(

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura | 111 comments Jemma wrote: "This was actually my first ebook I've ever brought! It seems no bookshops in Essex (uk) or the surrounding area sells a paper copy :("
Did you try and use BookDepository: http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/searc...

:)

message 9: by Karo (new)

Karo | 38 comments For fellow bargain hunters -- Richelle Mead's Storm Born is the Kindle Daily Deal at 99 cents. (I haven't read it but it seems to be smutty PNR.)