Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus, #2)
This topic is about The Son of Neptune
The Heroes of Olympus! > The Son of Neptune!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
Percy is back and alive!!! Yay!!!

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

*gasps* Spy! XD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

In sixth grade i remember learning about the greeks and my class loved them we were like totally obsessed. And then this kid transferred in and he was always saying that the romans were better, needless to say we all hated him. I do have a better toloration for roman lovers now. But greece will always be the best! :)

message 4: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Totally! Go Greece!

message 5: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ I guess kids of Ares would only say Greece is better because dad was Greek as they look longingly to Rome, but everyone else is like: I prefer Greece cuz we're smarter (Athena's kids), have better friends (EVERYONE in Hermes...and the other cabins),and we're the one's who killed Kronos, who cares about his throne? Plus we don't mutilate Pillow Pets *cough* *cough* Octavian.

message 6: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (last edited Mar 25, 2012 11:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Octavian: Hmph, I use them to see the future

Percy: The only thing you see if pillow stuffing, I bet it's an excuse to kill pillows

Octavian: Hey! I have stress okay?!

Percy: Nope

message 7: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ ha ha ha ROTFLSHMSPO! OMGOODNESS THAT IS FUNNY! XD

message 8: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rolling on the floor laughing so hard my SPO???

message 9: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ spleen popped out. XP

message 10: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

OUCH! Xd

message 11: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ I put it back in, but if you say something like that again, I'm going to laugh myself to death. Who KNOWS what will pop out next?

message 12: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

HEY! not my fault, you read it

message 13: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ you posted it so people COULD read it!

message 14: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

HEY!

message 15: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ well...

message 16: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

*crosses arms and makes pouty face* Hmph

message 17: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ hey, it was a compliment that my spleen popped out, I don't use it anyways. You need blood to need a spleen.

message 18: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

*rubs forehead* Oh goodness

message 19: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ I am a very dark person...not as dark and creepy as some people (Mavae) but still pretty dark

message 20: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Xd, you should read the conversation I had with Maeve about herself....

message 21: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ i'd rather not

message 22: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kk, Xd :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

So, back to the SON (hey that's funny, the Son of Neptune can be abreviated to The SON...anyway)

My fav part is the beginning when we find out the Percy didn't forget Annabeth. I was so worried that he would.

message 24: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Me 2! I liked it when he and Frank had that conversation where Percy told him he remembered Annabeth, declined the Gorgon's blood, and Frank told him 'bout his Mom

Savannah | 4231 comments Yup

message 26: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

:)

message 27: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Percy is more serious in this one, most likely because of stupid Hera took away his memory.

Selena  (Selipoky) | 94 comments Not really if you read through it he is still funny but it also shows he has matured more and he worries about not being able to remember annabeth but at the end he does remember everything in his past...

message 29: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah, thanks to the Gogon's blood. I'm actually happy that he is more mature though

Selena  (Selipoky) | 94 comments Yep and he still maintains to be funny so im happy for percy! :))) :))))

message 31: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

:) :) And he still remembered Annabeth. For some reason, when he got mad about remembering her but couldn't...I sort of liked how he acted

message 32: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ same, and yeah, he is more mature, but sometimes I miss that 12 year old goofball

message 33: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haha, he was funny at 12. He had thought like this often...How about I kick you in your soft spot and make you sing soprano for a week.

message 34: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (last edited May 26, 2012 04:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
Man, that was one of my favourite lines in the Lighting Theif. XD
Anyways, I have actually been ranting to my mom about the MOA and this is what I came up with:

*speaks really fast* I’m really confused about what’s going to happen in the Mark of Athena. I mean, SERIOUSLY!! I think Percy might pretend to not know Annabeth, and she might be all, “nooooo! Percy, remember!” And he’ll be all, “Ah, I was messing with you. Of course I remember you! You’re the only one I did remember!” and she’ll slap and kiss him. But otherwise, it’ll be really mushy, or Rick’ll do some epic Rick Riordan thing. But on the couple pairings… oh, man, that’s tough. Let’s start off with the seven of the prophecy (at least who I think will be the seven) Annabeth, Percy, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Piper, and Jason. Annabeth and Percy, no doubt. I mean, it’s freaking PERCABETH, for the gods’ sake! And, I really don’t get how he would get together with Reyna. No…. NO! Then, there’s Hazel and Frank. Duh. Frazel…? I dunno, but I think they’ll be an item, I mean, Leo wouldn’t date her. I know it. Now, we have Piper and Leo. They were my original ship, but why would I torture a favourite character of mine with a Sue? Nope! Leoper is going down the toilet! Then we have Jiper or Jason/Piper. Let them be. Rick’s making them an item, as he said. The first chapter of MOA said it all. Let the Sue and the Stu be together. I despise them both. I’ll tell you why in a second. Leo might be with either of the three: Piper (no, don’t go with her, please.) Hazel (…), or Reyna (Don’t ask how they got this.) Now let’s go with a pairing I don’t understand at all! Traitie. What. The. HECK. We BARELY read about the Stolls, maybe two or three… maybe four mentions? And Katie… I don’t remember reading about her. AT ALL. But the Demigod Files probably said otherwise. Maybe Rick was giving the Twitard equivalent PJO fans something to goggle at. I don’t know. Nope! I just checked, the Demigod Files interview had nothing on Traitie. What. so. ever. I do like them a bit though. Now, onto Piper. That’ll be in the hater place.

That’s all! I’ll post the rest later, but I’m tired so yeah. XD

P.S. You may have a separate opinion. I don’t mind. Isn’t that what a fandom is for? To discuss what you liked/disliked about the book, or whatever, and give your reason?

Savannah | 4231 comments oh my goodness. i pity your mom ;) those are some really good thoughts though!!!

Savannah | 4231 comments Elisar wrote: "Man, that was one of my favourite lines in the Lighting Theif. XD
Anyways, I have actually been ranting to my mom about the MOA and this is what I came up with:

*speaks really fast* I’m really con..."

Oh and remember- no hater talk if it's a main character that a lot of people like. I'll talk to Izzy about maybe making a folder for being annoyed with the main characters and things you think should be changed. :) cool?

message 37: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new) - rated it 5 stars

I know, I’m sorry, I just found the rules… I’ll edit that out and put it in the hater area. :D

Savannah | 4231 comments Haha no problem i understand :) So we need to wait for izzy to confirm about the main character 'annoyance' talk thing cuz she said she wants me to ask her before making any folders :)

message 39: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Savannah wrote: "Haha no problem i understand :) So we need to wait for izzy to confirm about the main character 'annoyance' talk thing cuz she said she wants me to ask her before making any folders :)"

Hello. I read it over. Savannah, you can make a folder for being annoyed. You can say what they should've done in it, but no saying ou hate that character. Kk?

Savannah | 4231 comments KK i shall add that right now

Savannah | 4231 comments lol :)

message 42: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new) - rated it 5 stars

XD

Savannah | 4231 comments made it!!!

Savannah | 4231 comments haha it's scary.... ;)

message 45: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thank u for making it and checking with me Savannah

Savannah | 4231 comments you are very welcome :)

message 47: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

This is an awesome book. ♥ tha' cova'.

Savannah | 4231 comments Yeah tsk pretty sweet.

message 49: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ikr? It's the scene where{To me at least} Percy is saying he jumped from the St. Louis Arch. Much higher than jumping of a mountain of ice into an ocean. :)

Savannah | 4231 comments lol :)

« previous 1 3