Percy Jackson Fan Club! discussion

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
This topic is about The Battle of the Labyrinth
Percy Jackson and the Olympians! > The Battle of the Labyrinth!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 15305 comments Mod
You know what it is! The fourth book of our addiction!

Savannah | 4231 comments OOOOOOO!!!!!!! LOVED. THIS. BOOK.

message 3: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

It was awesome when Percy made the volcano erupt!!!

message 4: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ ha ha I can see the weather man now

"So it's going to be a mild day here in (what was it...San Fran?) with partly cloudy skies and...hold on...I've just recieved word that Mount (I forgot)has just erupted. Let's go to Phil with the latest."
"Nick, this is totally unexpected. I have never seen an eruption like this. It seems to be erupting water and...what? you just saw someone go flying out of the volcano? You couldn't see where they landed? They were shot out to sea?! Cut! and call for a rescue squad!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Castle Rock, Washington, and Mount St. Helens :)

message 6: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ thanks, I don't remember details that important

message 7: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Xd! The weather man would be sooo confused about the sudden eruption.

message 8: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ that would have funny to watch on the news

message 9: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Xd

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah it would be. But all have us Percy fans would know exactly what happened.

message 11: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Xd, duh! We want to live his life! At least I do, I think demigod adventures and sword fighting sounds fun

message 12: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ Totally, but not the dying part. The fact that only two things really help you survive and are SO RARE...yeah, maybe being mortal and just seeing through The Mist would be fine

message 13: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nah! I WANT TO LIVE IT! I DON'T CARE ABOUT DYING, I WANT TO HOLD A SWORD AND KICK MONSTER BEHIND!

message 14: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ I...yeah, our mortal life is too boring. What good is seeing through the Mist if you can't try and kill the thing you can see? Army or undead at disposal, or army of accountants at disposal? Hmmmmmmmmmmm......I SEE DEAD PEOPLE! AND THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR ME! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

message 15: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

:D I'M COMING WITH YOU!!! (And we can throw our blue hairbrushes at them, :) )

message 16: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ oh gosh, I forgot about that! Volcanoes have been dormant for too long, I'm going to make them erupt. You up for the challenge?

message 17: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

YES!!! Just not St. Helens again. If it erupts again, the cities by it will be covered! O.o! Xd

message 18: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ ha ha ha, let's just cause mass distruction, and when Chiron asks why, well, we just got too physical in fighting the monsters

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I think I will be a see-through-the-mist-mortal. I will just go around with my blue hair brush. :)

message 20: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

;) Hit a titan with it

message 21: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

I think this is my favorite in the PJO series.

message 22: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

It is just so cool!

message 23: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ eh, it's number three for me, the first and last ones tie for first, then sea of monsters, then titan's curse

message 24: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

I LOVE THIS ONE!!!

message 25: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ well, that's great for you, but I'm my own person *honks banana horn* you'd get it if you watch Jessie

message 26: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gtg, bye!

message 27: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ aw sad, bye

Savannah | 4231 comments haha ;0)

Savannah | 4231 comments this was a great book it made me laugh. loved having tyson back!!!

message 30: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Savannah wrote: "this was a great book it made me laugh. loved having tyson back!!!"

Me 2! Hey, hey, "Percy killed the water fountain."

Selena  (Selipoky) | 94 comments me 2!! got to love tyson! :D (always making me laugh!) "lets make things go BOOM!"

message 32: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lhmo!!! THAT WAS AWESOME! And remember his battle cry? Something with peanut butter

Selena  (Selipoky) | 94 comments oh oh and whenever Zeus asks him what tyson wants for a weapon and he says he wants a magical stick? hilarious!! :D

message 34: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ikr? I <3 Tyson!

Savannah | 4231 comments Tyson is amazing :)

message 36: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Totally

message 37: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ It was a good book, but the fat kid whose both Gaia and Posiden's kid-did NOT like...maybe THAT'S why Gaia hates Percy so much!

message 38: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

That and he's trying to destroy/stop her

message 39: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ that too

message 40: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

Haha, ikr?

message 41: by CJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

CJ totally

message 42: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

:)

Emma Grace (emsta21) | 427 comments Okay so I think it's the CUTEST THING EVER that Annabeth is jealous of Rachel. I always kinda wanted him to be with Rachel... But from future events that I will not spoil.. Definaty not. Anyways I think this love triangle is cute, and all the love stories are so confusing at this point, I LOVE IT.

message 44: by MOVED - CHECK BIO, Head Camper ~ "Bob says hello." (new) - rated it 5 stars

I've read books where love triangles took over((*cough, cough* Maximum Ride *cough, cough*)), but Rick Riordan made this work. The Rachel, Annabeth, and Percy triangle was awesome

message 45: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (last edited Mar 20, 2013 06:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elisar (ehlihr) | 13295 comments Mod
Emma wrote: "Okay so I think it's the CUTEST THING EVER that Annabeth is jealous of Rachel. I always kinda wanted him to be with Rachel... But from future events that I will not spoil.. Definaty not. Anyways I ..."

Yeah, that was adorable. I was like, "YOU GO GIRL!" but I loved Rachel, so... Difficult?

message 46: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new) - rated it 5 stars

Izzy99 ~* Shadowhunter *~ wrote: "I've read books where love triangles took over((*cough, cough* Maximum Ride *cough, cough*)), but Rick Riordan made this work. The Rachel, Annabeth, and Percy triangle was awesome"

Love triangles are unavoidable. It's like, the starbucks of books.

7703megan | 173 comments Savannah wrote: "OOOOOOO!!!!!!! LOVED. THIS. BOOK."

Ikr? It was AWESOME!!!!!:D

Celia (menel-char-pippin-ronald-sasha) | 5358 comments Doctor Peanut Fluffybutt ~Ελιζαρ~ wrote: "Izzy99 ~* Shadowhunter *~ wrote: "I've read books where love triangles took over((*cough, cough* Maximum Ride *cough, cough*)), but Rick Riordan made this work. The Rachel, Annabeth, and Percy tria..."

Really. Every good book has one.

message 49: by Elisar, Co-Head Camper and v confused by BoO (new) - rated it 5 stars

Matched was a book about a love triangle xD

7703megan | 173 comments Doctor Peanut Fluffybutt ~Ελιζαρ~ wrote: "Matched was a book about a love triangle xD"

Definetily, in ways it was like the hunger games...

« previous 1