Lone Wolf Lone Wolf discussion

Does anyone have this?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Heather Does anyone have this and want to send it to me? I wanted to check here before I buy it. Thanks :)

Heather

Donna Not yet but plan on getting the kindle version very very soon

ReadAlongWithSue I'm planning on getting this next week, need to finish a book first

Donna Hopefully you will enjoy .. It captured my interest

message 5: by Joan (new)

Joan Heather wrote: "Does anyone have this and want to send it to me? I wanted to check here before I buy it. Thanks :)

Heather"

Hi Heather,
I got the book from my local library. It kind of dragged on and on,in a few parts and wished it was shorter. I gave it 3*.
joan from Massachusetts

Donna not finding it dragging at all - Immensely entertaining

Patricia Gallant I won it online but haven't read it yet.

Lauren Kennedy It's not as interesting and complex as her previous books. I was shocked at the standard, to be honest. It was quite a straight forward book for Picoult. If it was written by someone else, I'd be more impressed.

message 9: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue Lauren wrote: "It's not as interesting and complex as her previous books. I was shocked at the standard, to be honest. It was quite a straight forward book for Picoult. If it was written by someone else, I'd be m..."

I agree..just finished. I liked it, but not as thought provoking as her others.

Laura I liked this book, but didn't love it. I was so excited to to start it, but in the end I didn't think it measured up to most of her other books.

message 11: by Gale (new) - rated it 3 stars

Gale Lauren wrote: "It's not as interesting and complex as her previous books. I was shocked at the standard, to be honest. It was quite a straight forward book for Picoult. If it was written by someone else, I'd be m..."

I agree, only Picoult book I ever gave a 3, too much wolf info for me but I liked the other half of the story-line, wrote a review here

Kristy I have to disagree, I loved this book. I thought it was just as thought provoking as her others... it just dealt with a topic that has been more talked about so it may not have been as exciting of a read.

Sheetal Heather wrote: "Does anyone have this and want to send it to me? I wanted to check here before I buy it. Thanks :)

Heather"

I have the epub version if you're still looking for it

Jennifer Heather wrote: "Does anyone have this and want to send it to me? I wanted to check here before I buy it. Thanks :)

Heather"

Have and read it! I loved it...I think it is worth the read and found the information about the wolves very interesting.

message 15: by Dawn (new) - rated it 2 stars

Dawn I agree that this book was up to her standards, but I did like the little twist at the end. I didn’t see that coming. I thought there was too much wolf information and I couldn’t relate to the Luke character at all.

Emily Lamarre I loved this book! I have always thought Jodi is a master at research for her books! She always seems to be spot on.

Melinda I have it if anyone wants it in a document. It can be sent to any kindle account :)