Fallen Angels discussion

The Mortal World > Ithan Leviathan Gale house

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments i will add pics later

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments Ithan pulls up to the house and parks on the side of the road even though a perfectly empty drive awaits.

message 3: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez she noticed the driveqay but didnt say anything. Independent. she thought. she looked at ithan and smiled. she opened the door to the car and stepped out.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments Ithan does the same and knocks on the front doo. Sure it may have been un locked and it was his house but he still knocked.

message 5: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez she didnt say anything but interlaced her hands together in front of her. she kept peeking at him and tried to resist the third time.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments The door was not being opened so Ithan moves to the back and his room was on the second floor he manages to get on top of the porch roof and reaches down to help her.

message 7: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez she looked at his hand for a moment before she took it. she could have easily flown upwards but making contact was harder to resist. she put her small hand in his and pushed upwards.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments Ithna helped her up but the twinge of electricity seemed to slightly turn him on. He smirks looking at her.

message 9: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez she rolled her eyes and got upwards with grace and stealth. she was in his embrace. her heart beated rapidly and he let go. she looked at his figure walking away and followed to the tigers den

message 10: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments Ithan opens the third window over and lets her climb in. He holds his finger up to his lips signifing for her to stay quite.

message 11: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez She nods and went in quiet. She looks around the room smiling

message 12: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments Ithan looks at her oddly. Then he steps in I know it's not much but it is home." Ithan says as faint moans and screams can be heard in the room across the hall. "Ignore the noises... I do."

message 13: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez doesnt seem to like to live here...check she did a mental note of it. she looked around and plopped on the bed her dress scattering on her knees. "its comfy" she commented her gaze trailing back to him. she was curious to see his life. she would be invisible to everyone except him.

message 14: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments "I guess. Except for when my mom is on duty. She normally takes the day shift but sometimes like today she takes the evening and night shift." Ithan nods to the wall where the loud arousal noises were radiating from.

message 15: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez She patted the seat next to her. "and maybi ask who that might be?"

message 16: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments "Who my mom?" ithan asks taking a seat next to her.

message 17: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez lailah chuckled and shook her head. "i know who your mom is. but the-" she didnt finish when she heard more noise. "that" she pointed to.the wall

message 18: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments "That is my mom...she has...what some might politely call it an in home office." Ithan smirks and then frowns. "But to be truthful her way of making money and seeking leasure at the same time isn't easily put politely."

message 19: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez she didnt know she did it at home. she was given information of his family. she kicked off her red pumps and stretched and plopped down on his bed looking at the cieling. she didnt have parents so all she could think was how he took all this. her mission was to save him from what was coming. but could she? she lay there thinking her arms folded on her chest

message 20: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments "Uh is something wrong?" Ithan asks kindly.

message 21: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez lailah shook her head "no" she responded with a smile.

message 22: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 177 comments ((gtg))

Ithan sits next to her kinda checking her out.