Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > I have images for my covers...

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

First of all, as a newcomer, let me thank this group for all its help. I promise that this will be the last post of its kind, since once it's done I will be finished playing catch-up with my various books in various forms.

I have done a blog post with images of all my kindle books (the ones that are actually ASSOCIATED with the kindle books, so that someone can grab them and paste them on the books themselves in the database. If this is not going to work, please let me know and I'll do what I can.

blog is: http://dianawilder.blogspot.com, and it should be showing up on my feed just as soon as I hit 'post'... Which I just did.

Thanks again!

message 2: by Tntexas (new)

Tntexas | 404 comments Done. I had to create Kindle editions for the last two and will add the rest of the information in a moment.

message 3: by Name (new)

Name 1 (tech_zealot) | 1 comments Hello,

I'm not a Goodreads "Librarian" so I can't add an image for a bookcover. I just added a book to goodreads and would love to upload a pic for it. I have the image-what is the best way to get this image on the site? Thanks for your help. The name of the book is Stability For Your First Steps.
God bless.

message 4: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments You can use an image site like photobucket (it's free), or you can upload it to your profile, then delete after it has been added to the book.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Tntexas - much appreciated.

(scuffing toe in sand and saying carefully) now can someone delete the three coverless kindle files for The Safeguard, The City of Refuge and A Killing Among the Dead that I (mumble) added before I posted...?

Last time, I promise...

message 6: by Tntexas (new)

Tntexas | 404 comments Well, I didn't delete them. (Couldn't because of the number of reviews they had.) But I did add the cover art to them and then deleted the editions I had created. So there should be just one Kindle version for them on file now.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Tntexas -
Thank you! And now (it is to be hoped) I won't be bugging you folks any more!

message 8: by Tntexas (new)

Tntexas | 404 comments Not a problem, Diana. Glad I was able to help. :o)

message 10: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Primaditta (primaditta) | 164 comments #9 done.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.