Twilight Roleplay discussion

Forks > Forks High School

Comments Showing 1-50 of 786 (786 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Michelle Herondale | 392 comments Mod
It was Skye's third day at school. She pulled up in her old Honda Civic and rolled her eyes at the crowd hanging out in the parking lot. She hated being here she missed London, and she hated being the new girl with the weird accent. She was early to class today, so she grabbed her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. She leaned against her car once she closed the door, and lit a cigarette. She knew she wasn't suppose to do this, but she honestly didn't care.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire walked to her school. She sighed, she had been to this school for decades. Literally! Luckily the humans here were too dumb to notice. She couldnt help but smirk as the others made way for her to pass by. She ran her freshly black polished fingers through her golden locks. Sure she was the school goth. But she was proud of it. She embraced her diffrences. And little did the kids here know, she had another huge diffrence from them. She smiled, showing a bit of her fang

Skye finished her cigarette, and flicked it into the fresh powdery white snow. She walked towards the school, and into the doors. She walked into her first class which was homeroom.

Nessie walked through the hallways of Fork's high school. It was her freshman year, and she rolled her eyes. Why do I have to go to school? I have a lifetime for this and mom had to enroll me as soon as I turned 15. This is bullshit. She saw someone familiar walking down the hall, and she ran up to her. "It's Safire right?"

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at her curiously "Yeah.." she looked at her then smiled "Renesmee, right?" she said "Bella and Edward's girl?"

Nessie looked down at the floor after she huffed, "Yea, but just call me Nessie." She hated being know as Edward and Bella's daughter. She wanted to be her own self, but she knew that would probably never happen.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire nodded "Well nice to finally meet you Nessie" she said "Tanya's told me about your family but" she shrugged "I never was able to meet ya'll"

Nessie smiled, "Well it is nice to meet you too. Maybe you should come over sometime we love company."

Nick walked behind Nessie silently, and picked her up throwing her in the air. Nessie giggled, and Nick put her down, "What did we say about speaking to strangers Nessie!" he said jokingly.
"Oh my god you came!" Nessie said throwing her arms around him.
"I wouldn't let you do this alone," he said rubbing her hair then he turned his attention to Safire, "You are?" he asked rudely.

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire narrowed her eyes at him "Safire Denali, like its any of your buisness" she said flipping her hair. Then turned to Nessie "That'd be cool"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara stepped out of her new blue convertible, she smiled slyly, although the sent from the humans was burning her throat, she had gotten a little more used to it. She grabbed her bag, locking her car, her shades still in place, as she walked towards school, another cloudy day in Forks.

Darren got out of his jeep, and shoved his keys in his pocket. He grinned and walked to the school, a backpack slung over one shoulder, he smelled the nice human smell, and wished he could take a bite out of every one.

"It is my business," he growled, "You're talking to my goddaughter."' He looked her up and down, and decided she wasn't a threat the Denali's were good friends of the Cullens. He was very protective over Renesemee specially because Edward would kill him if anything happened to her.

message 12: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire rolled her eyes "Your Edward's friend?" she asked unbelievingly "Gee, I thought he had better taste than that" she snapped. She crossed her arms. She could be nice, but she would not sugarcoat talking to someone rude

Skye had forgotten her cell phone in her car. She got up out of her homeroom and walked outside. Once she opened the doors the cold air hit her like a ton of bricks. She stuffed her gloved hands in her pockets, and walked down the steps to the parking lot. She saw two people; a absolutely stunning girl, and a gorgeous boy. She stood in her tracks, "WoAh." she said a little to loudly.

message 14: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire snapped her gaze from Nick to Skye. She looked at her and smiled softly

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara entered the halls briskly looking at this school, she spotted a group of vamps, she didn't bother going up to them, they would notice her sooner or later, her vamp scent mixed with her perfume was pretty powerful especially with the wind blowing the doors open. She walked to her locker opening it swiftly.

Darren came in the school he checked a few tasty looking human girls. He walked to his locker, he banged it once and it open he never needed the combo when he had his fist.

Nick growled, "Obviously," he said looking down at Nessie.
Nessie stepped on Nick's foot, "Stop being so rude Nicholas!" she yelled at him.

message 17: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at him, with a slight smirk "Yeah, Nicholas"

message 18: by War* (last edited Feb 28, 2012 01:08PM) (new)

War* (warr) Ryker walked into Forks high a little behind Nick, following his Coven but his dark golden eyes rolled when he saw the petty fight between Safire and Nick, a smirk laced his lips as he strolled up to them "Safire, Nick, Play nice, The humans are going to stare" he spoke, letting his eyes drift over to Skye.

message 19: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at Ryker and huffed "He started it" she said. Glaring at Nick. She knew he meant Edward choosing Bella over Tanya. And whenever someone messed with her family, she got protective

Skye's mouth was completely open. How are they? How are they? So.........beautiful? Then she got the boys eyes drifting over to her and she looked down at the floor before she could blush.

Nick grunted, "Fine." he bent down, and kissed Nessie on the cheek, "I'll see you at lunch Nessie." He walked in the direction of the vampire scent that had just passed him a minute ago (kiara)

message 21: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire rolled his eyes "What's his problem?"

message 22: by War* (last edited Feb 28, 2012 01:13PM) (new)

War* (warr) Ryker tilled his head slightly at the human girl's reaction before turning back to Nessie and Safire "Can we try not to cause a scene this year?" he muttered, knowing they would hear him. Running a hand in his dark hair he shook his head to Safire question "I'll never know"

message 23: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire looked at him "Just tell Nick to relax a bit and we wont"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara rifled through her locker taking out a few book, and putting them into her bag. She slung the bag over her shoulder and started walking to class but slowly, she didn't care if she was late, she actually preferred it.

Daren closed his locker and passed by the group of vamps, he gave them a nod, even if he didn't know them and started walking to his homeroom class, glancing at the cute human that looked at him earlier.

message 25: by War* (new)

War* (warr) Ryker smirked at Safire, telling Nick to relax was like poking a rabid bear and thinking it wasn't going to bite your hand off, or at least something like that "Don't provoke him"

message 26: by Michelle Herondale (last edited Feb 28, 2012 01:19PM) (new)

Olivia wrote: "Kiara entered the halls briskly looking at this school, she spotted a group of vamps, she didn't bother going up to them, they would notice her sooner or later, her vamp scent mixed with her perfum..."

Nick walked up behind Kiara, and shut her locker door, "So you are one of us," he stated, "You a veg? Because if you're not this territory is off limits to hunt in." he warned.

Skye looked to the group of beautiful people, took a large breath and quickly walked past them to the parking lot.

Nessie exhaled, "I can try to talk to Nick," she said with a chuckled at Ryker's remark.

message 27: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled gratefully at her and then said goodbye and headed towards her locker, she opened it, grabbing her stuff and heading to homeroom

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiara looked at Nick and smirked " yeah I guess you could say that. I like animals if thats what you mean" she stated " i dont like forks meat anyway, i like mine tan and crispy" she said with a wink

Nick eyeballed her, "Alright. If you're going to hunt keep off of this land," he said a little rudely, "Or else I might have to kill you myself," he said winking back at her.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Darren walked into his homeroom class. He walked past the teacher to the back row, the back got the least human air coming in, anyways he didn't like being close to the teacher.

message 31: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire walked in her stuff securely in her arms, once she got in the stench of human hit her nose. She scrunched up her nose and took deep breathes to keep from atatcking she went to sit at the very last table at a small corner

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Michelle Herondale wrote: "Nick eyeballed her, "Alright. If you're going to hunt keep off of this land," he said a little rudely, "Or else I might have to kill you myself," he said winking back at her."

" hmm you care for human lives? so... cute" she said not in the, i think your hot way, in like little girl, my little pony, type of way. "just for the record, i dont think your old enough to" she said starting to walk to her homeroom

message 33: by War* (new)

War* (warr) Ryker lifted his hand in a slight goodbye before heading to his first hour class, and as he was walked in he noticed his bag seemed to be lighter then normal. Sliding open the bag he saw his biology book was gone, no doubt due to a prank from his Coven. A swear escaped his lips which earned him a glare from the teacher as he jogged out to the parking lot at human pace hoping they left the book in his car and somewhere in the woods. Which is when he smelled her, it was the same girl that was staring at him earlier "Shouldn't you be in class?" he asked, having to hold back from growling at her as her scent hit his nose stronger now that they were alone.

Nick grinned, "Yea well you are wrong. I care for my family, and our lives in this town. If someone comes along, and destroys that. I destroy them. Get it? It has nothing to do for me caring for any human." he huffed.

War*Is*Just*Legal*Murder wrote: "Ryker lifted his hand in a slight goodbye before heading to his first hour class, and as he was walked in he noticed his bag seemed to be lighter then normal. Sliding open the bag he saw his biolog..."

Skye stiffened as she saw the boy that caught her starring at him and his friends a little bit ago, "Um yea...I-I just forgot my cellphone in my car." she pointed to her beat up black Honda Civic, "Shouldn't you be in class?" she asked him back.

((I got to go to class so I will be posting from my phone.))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"hmmm maybe if you explain it a little slower i might understand it" she said rolling her eyes " got it the first time you stated it bud. anyways you have a family, thats still alive? are they vamps or something or are you just really young?" she asked giving him a sideways glance, but not really looking at him.

Darren saw a vamp enter, he smiled a little, he thought it was funny that there were so may vamps in the school.

message 38: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smelled the air, and sensed another vampire, she looked sideways and saw Darren, she nodded as a hello

message 39: by War* (new)

War* (warr) Ryker reached into his car, smirking as he hand closed around his book "Book" he was he said as he shoved it into his bag "Couldn't you have just gotten your phone during Passing Hour?" he asked but then thought of Alice and how she was, causing him to shake his head.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Darren nodded back with a small smile, she was hot. He loved high school

message 41: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled softly and then put her feet on and empty desk next to her. Positive that the teacher wouldnt care

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Darren stood up and sat next to the vamp. He smiled at her "Im Darren"

message 43: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled at him and put her feet down "I'm Safire" she introduced herself

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"nice to meet ya. So how old are you" he asked quietly so no one herd.

message 45: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire laughed softly "Human or Vampire?" she whispered

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"((is she asking if he is a vampire or, is she asking if he means human or vampire age?))

message 47: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) ((she's asking if he means human or vampire age))

Nick looked at kiera, "they are my adopted family, and no most of them Are way older than I am, for we are not young."

Skye shrugged, "it helps when I'm bored.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok :) ))

Kiara nodded " OK, but you seem young, how old?" she asked raising i eyebrow " well maybe not young but younger then I"

Darren smiled " Vampire" he said wondering, he was never good at guessing the vampire age, she looked 16. but he knew she had to be older, she didn't have red eyes.

message 50: by Chelsea Denisse (new)

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) Safire smiled "160" she said in a hushed tone, slightly embarrased about her age

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16