The Red Pyramid (The Kane Chronicles, #1) The Red Pyramid discussion


22 views
zia or sadie

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

zia or sadie

i'd go for zia


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

meh! Sadie's awesome!


Nya Tomlinson-Horan-Malik-Payne-Styles I would definitely go for Sadie.


Ivana Sadie, for sure


Kasey Sadie! duh!


Sa-Human rights! I don't know... (NOTE TO MY FRIENDS: THIS IS JUST A TEST.)


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

SADIE. I don't like Zia. -_-


Aeia Hmmm... they are two different people. I like them both. Sadie for being kinda spunk and Zia for being a single-minded girl.


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel Musicraze wrote: "Hmmm... they are two different people. I like them both. Sadie for being kinda spunk and Zia for being a single-minded girl."

exactly


message 10: by Aeia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aeia <---------- ^__________^


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace wrote: "Angel Musicraze wrote: "Hmmm... they are two different people. I like them both. Sadie for being kinda spunk and Zia for being a single-minded girl."

exactly"


Yeah. I don't think that's why I don't like Zia though... I think she just gets on my nerves for some weird reason. xD


message 12: by Aeia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aeia Maybe the reason is the she's-being-hard-on-Carter stuff... ;)


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Angel Musicraze wrote: "Maybe the reason is the she's-being-hard-on-Carter stuff... ;)"

yea


message 14: by Aras (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aras Redan SADIE!


Zoriana Sadie!!! She's so halarious!!!!


Elysa sadie!!


Thomas Zoriana wrote: "Sadie!!! She's so halarious!!!!"

You spelt hilarious wrong.
Im not trying to be mean or anything, but Im just saying for future reference.


message 18: by Tess (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tess I like Sadie, but I like how Carter is always acting so in love with Zia!!


back to top