Making Connections discussion

Take Five
This topic is about Take Five
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 165. TAKE FIVE by Renee Pawlish

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Feb 28, 2012 07:24PM) (new)

Sheri | 6344 comments Mod
Take Five by Renee Pawlish Renee Pawlish

Genre: Mystery

Book Description:
Five mystery tales set in Colorado.
Sarah Spillman, a sassy Denver police detective.
Reed Ferguson, a witty private eye with a love of film noir and Humphrey Bogart.
Kay, a computer nerd with revenge on her mind.

Sign up below to receive a copy of this ebook to read and review! All reviews should be posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Amazon (mobi)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name and email address.
(B)

message 2: by M.K. (new)

M.K. McClintock (mkmcclintock) This book sounds great! Can't review within the three week deadline right now, but if it's available for review after my current review stack then I'll sign up!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 258 comments I want in:)
laurathomas61@att.net

laura thomas

Hi Renee.

message 4: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
sent in your request Laura

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura Thomas (laurathomas) | 258 comments Thanks Tana. I signed up for all three of her books and plan on doing one combined review for my blog also. I will post individual reviews every place I can:)

message 6: by A. (new)

A. Rose (katierose7) | 3 comments Is Amazon the only format? I have a Nook

message 7: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Pawlish (reneepawlish) M.K. wrote: "This book sounds great! Can't review within the three week deadline right now, but if it's available for review after my current review stack then I'll sign up!"

That's fine, I would appreciate a review when you can get to it.

message 8: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Pawlish (reneepawlish) A. wrote: "Is Amazon the only format? I have a Nook"

If you can read a pdf I can send that, otherwise, at them moment, it's only on Kindle, sorry.

Marina | 12 comments Hi, my name is Marina. I love thrillers and mystery. www.chick.library.cat@gmail.com

Sitt  | 14 comments I am interested count me in, can only post review to goodreads and my Blog, amazon is blocked in my country.
Mobi, PDF would be just fine with me
Sitt elhosn
sitt.elhosn@gmail.com

message 11: by Tana (new)

sent in your requests

message 12: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Pawlish (reneepawlish) Marina wrote: "Hi, my name is Marina. I love thrillers and mystery. www.chick.library.cat@gmail.com"

Marina, that doesn't appear to be a valid email address (it rejected when I sent the email). Can you send a different email and I'll be happy to send the book.
Thanks,
Renee

Kenneth A. Mugi | 13 comments Hi Renee,

I'd love to review your book, it sounds great! (Especially the computer nerd part).

My email is kenneth.mugi@gmail.com

Let me know if you have any issues (or if, tragically, reviews are closed. ^_^)

message 14: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Kenneth

Kenneth A. Mugi | 13 comments Thanks Tana! :) Received it today from Renee. ^_^

message 16: by Marina (last edited May 31, 2012 10:34AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marina | 12 comments Renee wrote: "Marina wrote: "Hi, my name is Marina. I love thrillers and mystery. www.chick.library.cat@gmail.com"

Marina, that doesn't appear to be a valid email address (it rejected when I sent the email). C..."

Sorry, I misspelled.
chick.library.cat@gmail.com

message 17: by Christa (new)

Christa (blackdahlia49) | 9 comments Is it possible to recieve this book on the kindle app for iphone or on another app for the iphone? Thanks! I think my mom would be intersted in reading and reviewing this book. her email is msloan@gvtc.com
If you email her please explain that the book is free (copy me) and let her know that her daughter will put it on her phone for her. Thanks!

Sherry Fundin | 110 comments I signed up to read and review your other book and would love to do this one also. Amazon mobi is great. sherryfundin69@netscape.net

message 20: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Pawlish (reneepawlish) Marina wrote: "Here is my review:
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Also:
http://chicklibrarycat.blogspot.com/2...

and I posted it on Amazon.com."

Many thanks for the nice review!

message 21: by Tana (new)

sent in all the requests.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Take Five (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Renee Pawlish (other topics)