Making Connections discussion

This Doesn't Happen In The Movies (Reed Ferguson Mystery, #1)
This topic is about This Doesn't Happen In The Movies
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 163. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN IN THE MOVIES by Renee Pawlish

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Jun 28, 2012 06:29PM) (new)

Sheri | 6160 comments Mod
This Doesn't Happen In The Movies (Reed Ferguson mystery series #1) by Renee Pawlish Renee Pawlish

Genre: Mystery

Book Description:
A wannabe private eye with a love of film noir and detective fiction.
A rich, attractive femme fatale.
A missing husband.
A rollicking ride to a dark and daring ending.

Sign up below to receive a copy of this ebook to read and review! All reviews should be posted on Goodreads and Amazon.

Formats available: Amazon (mobi)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 3 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name and email address.

Reviewers:
1.Sue
2.Karyn
3.Sherry

message 2: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue | 8 comments I just checked this out on Amazon. It looks like a good read! (I learned my lesson. I should examine a few pages before I volunteer to read then review a book!) I would be glad to help you out!
SBowmer2 at gmail dot com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
Sue sent in your request to the author.

Karyn (kmuings) | 4 comments I would be interested, can post here, Amazon and on own blog.

kmusings @ gmail dot com

Thanks

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14667 comments Mod
sent in your request Karyn.

message 6: by Sue (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sue | 8 comments Just an update: I posted my review for this book on Goodreads and Amazon. Loved the book - have bought the 2nd one and read it! (I couldn't make myself wait! LOL!) Now I am ready to read BLOODTRAIL - Gotta get crackin'!

message 7: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Pawlish (reneepawlish) Sue wrote: "Just an update: I posted my review for this book on Goodreads and Amazon. Loved the book - have bought the 2nd one and read it! (I couldn't make myself wait! LOL!) Now I am ready to read BLOODTRA..."

Thanks so much! I sure appreciate the review.

Karyn (kmuings) | 4 comments Finished the book! Loved it, a great read. I have posted to barnes & noble, my blog, here and amazon.

link to my blog: http://kdaberts.wordpress.com/2012/04...

message 9: by Renee (new) - added it

Renee Pawlish (reneepawlish) Karyn wrote: "Finished the book! Loved it, a great read. I have posted to barnes & noble, my blog, here and amazon.

link to my blog: http://kdaberts.wordpress.com/2012/04..."

Thanks! What a lovely review and I'm so glad you enjoyed the book. I'm working on the edits for the 3rd book now and this gives me inspiration to push through to the finish....

Sherry Fundin | 110 comments I've signed up for a couple other books, would love to do this one too. sherryfundin69@netscape.net