Hetalia RP! discussion

RP's! > TKC and APH!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Yes... THE KANE CHRONICLES THIS TIME! Here is the info:

Since their mother's death, Carter and Sadie have become near strangers. While Sadie has lived with her grandparents in London, her brother has traveled the world with their father, the brilliant Egyptologist, Dr. Julius Kane.

One night, Dr. Kane brings the siblings together for a "research experiment" at the British Museum, where he hopes to set things right for his family. Instead, he unleashes the Egyptian god Set, who banishes him to oblivion and forces the children to flee for their lives.

Soon, Sadie and Carter discover that the gods of Egypt are waking, and the worst of them —Set— has his sights on the Kanes. To stop him, the siblings embark on a dangerous journey across the globe - a quest that brings them ever closer to the truth about their family and their links to a secret order that has existed since the time of the pharaohs.

So, if you haven't read it, you should. Tell me what class your character is in, and look at this link, and tell me what branch of magic your character is in (http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/k... PS: YOu can have one branch, and path of the gods included, and you can make them a Egyptian demigod, and they must be a descendant of a Egyptian pharaoh, and the first 3 places mentioned on website are taken.):

Madagascar/Nataly: Necromancer, following the path of Satet, goddess of the river nile and archery, daughter of Ra, descendant of Khafra.
America/Alfred: Fire elementalist, following the path of Ra, god of the sun, and son of Ptah, descendant of Sahure.
Galapagos/Shelly: Animal Charmer, following path of Sekhemet, goddess of war, and daughter of Hathor, descendant of Darius II.
Timor/Ferdana: Water elementalist, following path of Geb, god of earth, and daughter of Nut, descendant of Takelot I.
China/Yao: Fire elementalist, following path of Horus, god of victory, and son of Osiris, descendant of Khafra,

Yes.. it's complicated... but if you want to, RP here!

PS: Gods you can use: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category...))

Nataly was fighting a shabti, but got hit. She rubbed a bruised arm, and yelled: "SA-PER! (Miss.)." and then, the shabti kept on missing. She then rose a ghost, and the ghost then ran towards the shabti, and then controlling the ghost, Nataly made the ghost punch the shabti hard, it smashed into pieces.

message 2: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 28, 2012 02:46PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 809 comments Mod
((....

Monaco/Mireille: Diviner (can tell the future in numbers, but there's a 89% chance she doesn't know herself what the dice roll meant), follows the path of Khonsu, but is trained for Isis.

Russia/Ivan: Healer (sunu) who can only manage to curse with his power. In fact, his hands aren't made it seems for that kind of magic. He was one of Vlad's closest friends in high school before he was sucked into a vortex and spat back out in our time.))

message 3: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 28, 2012 02:46PM) (new)

Mireille cheared her on, pumping her fist in the air and calling for her to duck in the right places from her stand in the bleachers.

She wasn't an amazing fighter. She far rather spend seventy eight hours with a calculator pressed under her nose then helping on field.

What was jevenile diviner supposed to do when the adults had taken her poker table for their own game.

"Wooo! Keep it up!"

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Nataly blew her fist. She had to control that ghost... and she also felt the rock hardness of the shabti. "Youch." She said. She looked at Alfred, and almost rolled her eyes, as he was training, using the magic of Ra, her dad, to burn a bunch of shabti's, and she smiled at Shelly and Ferdana, who were combining powers, and attacking two shabti, and Yao, her half-brother, who was using fire magic to burn 5 shabti's.

"Don't you ever get bored of punching through things?" Says the girl who lives on the soul energy of a pack of cards.

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Kind of... anyway... Where is Sadie?" Nataly asked.

"Not so much, dude!" Alfred said. "Besides, I just took down 5 shabti! How awesome is that?!" He asked, grinning.

"7 left to go," Mireille reminded him with a hand on her hip.

... Sure enough.

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Oh... But c;mon Nataly, let's kick some shabti butt!" He said, and he summoned a spell of Ra. Nataly sighed, and then, she made silver arrows and a bow appear out of nowhere, aka the Duat locker. She aimed at a charging Shabti, and shot. It hit the shabti.

Mireille watched, half flipping cards on the table from the bleachers.

"One game and I'll tell her where she is," no one ever won and form of gambling game with Mireille. Only maybe Khonsu himself.

message 10: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments The shabti almost fell, but it pulled the arrow out. Alfred then threw a fireball at the shabti, and it collapsed. Nataly nodded. "So... one game?" She asked. "Well... you always win... except when it comes to Khonsu... but I'll try." Nataly said. She went to the bleachers, and sat down. Alfred grinned, and said: "YEAH LEMUR, YOU CAN DO IT!"

"DON'T CALL ME LEMUR! I FORBID YOU! I ONLY ALLOW SHELLY AND FERDANA TO DO SO!" Nataly yelled at Alfred.

((Bonne nuit.))

message 12: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Good night! D: See you!))

message 13: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Nataly looked at the cards. She looked at Mireille. "Why do you like playing card games so much?"

She shuffled the cards with a frenzy of blur, without concentration.

"Because," she said letting the pile fall and flipping one of the cards between her knuckles, "no one would know how many people are on Vlad's side if I wasn't here. Including one guy. Someone who knows all his secrets.

... Unless my cards are wrong and my math is off. We could have Vlad's biggest downfall."

message 15: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Oh. I hope that Vlad loses his power..." Nataly said.

"It's not likely, but who's a gambler to judge?" She grinned.

message 17: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "I'm not so sure..." Nataly said.

She placed a hand on her forehead, "well, if you start having visions, send me a card, you know."