Hetalia RP! discussion

RP's! > PJatO and APH!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sa-Human rights! (last edited Mar 01, 2012 06:28AM) (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Yes.. Percy Jackson craziness has landed on this topic... so... if you don't know PJatO, well... (NOTE: NOT MY WORDS.)

In this stunning collectors' edition of The Lightning Thief, Percy Jackson's world is brought to life with eight full-color plates by the series jacket artist John Rocco. The edition comes in an elegant slipcase with a ribbon bookmark, rough edges, and cloth cover--a perfect keepsake for fans of this truly epic series.

After getting expelled from yet another school for yet another clash with mythological monsters only he can see, twelve-year-old Percy Jackson is taken to Camp Half-Blood, where he finally learns the truth about his unique abilities: He is a demigod, half human, half immortal. Even more stunning: His father is the Greek god Poseidon, ruler of the sea, making Percy one of the most powerful demigods alive. There's little time to process this news. All too soon, a cryptic prophecy from the Oracle sends Percy on his first quest, a mission to the Underworld to prevent a war among the gods of Olympus.

This first installment of Rick Riordan's best-selling series is a non-stop thrill-ride and a classic of mythic proportions.

I also may make a Kane Chronicles topic here. So, so far... enjoy!

LINK TO THE CABINS, AND THE CAMP MAP OF CABINS (Find the god or goddess your character should be here): http://www.rickriordan.com/my-books/p...

PS: YOUR NATIONS ARE DEMIGODS, SONS OR DAUGHTERS OF THE GREEK GODS. RESEARCH ABOUT GREEK MINOR GODS/GODDESSES, AND THE TWELVE OLYMPIANS. TELL ME WHO IS YOU OC'S/CHARACTER'S GODLY PARENT FIRST. (Excluding Artemis, as she will remain a virgin.)

Madagascar/Nataly: Zeus.
America/Alfred: Nike. (Competitive, okay?)
Galapagos/Shelly: Demeter.
Timor/Ferdana: Dionysus.
China/Yao: (This may be stupid but...) Ares.))

Nataly stepped out of the Zeus cabin, yawning. She looked around the camp, and saw the Nike cabin. Alfred stayed there. Shelly was a Demeter girl, and Ferdana was a Dionysus girl. Nataly then decided to wake her half-brother, Yao, up. But she'd have to be careful... Ares people were very tough.

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments She changed her mind. She then went back into the cabin, and set her sleeping bag in place, near the statue of her dad. Jason had just went to the Roman camp. Sigh... How hard it would be, getting along with the romans. She then went out the cabin again, and went to the mess hall. She then went in. 7:30. Sigh. She saw Shelly, Ferdana and Yao. She smiled. "Hi guys!" She said, and she went to sit with them. Ferdana smiled. Of course, her violet eyes made her recognizable as a daughter of Dionysus. Shelly had avid green eyes, and Tao had dark brown eyes, which always looked like a fire. Nataly's, however, was strange. She had eyes that always changed color according to her mood.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 03, 2012 07:31AM) (new)

((H-how is China a SON OF ARES?!))

Celeste giggled and spun around. Most people said she was weird, but that was in her nature, wasn't it? After all, how many normal demigods do you know? Although, maybe she was a little weirder than the other sons and daughters of Athena…

((YAY WEIRD!ATLANTIS MAKES HER APPEARANCE! I couldn't think of any other blonde gods/goddesses that would (kinda) fit Atlantis, so I picked Athena. Because Artemis isn't blonde and is a maiden goddess anyway… but Celeste has blue eyes, so that's how you tell her apart from her siblings.))

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Um... You know... He kicks *ss hard... DX))

Nataly saw Celeste. "Hey, Celeste, hi!" She said, smiling.

message 5: by Sylvanas (last edited Mar 03, 2012 07:34AM) (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments Liliam and Amelie walked over to them, thought a penguin walked between them and Liliam was holding a penguin ((Liliam-Andorra Amelie-((like always))Alaska

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Nataly!!" the blonde girl giggled again. She wasn't exactly normal, even for a demigod. She had blue eyes instead of the usual grey eyes of a child of Athena, for one thing, and for another, she always seemed to be giggly. Many people wondered whether she was actually a daughter of Aphrodite, but ask her that and she'd spout random facts at you.

((Woah, suddenly switched to third person here.))

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Yeah...))

Nataly smiled. She looked around the camp, smiling.

message 8: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments "what is this place?" Amelie asked, picking up her penguin

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((^_^" Ooops… I have to go now, will probably sneak back in 15 minutes or so))

message 10: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments ((okay..be back or I drag you..))

message 11: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Oh, okay!))

"Camp half blood. New demigoddess?" Nataly asked. She held her hand out. "Nataly, demigoddess of Zeus, cabin one temporary councilor."

message 12: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments "I'm Amelie.." Amelie said, and because she wasn't taught to shake someone's hand by Russia or America so she stuck out her own hand the same she saw Nataly doing it and Liliam facepalmed

message 13: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((They're not nations... they're demigods...))

Nataly smiled. She moved her hand away. "If I gave you a electric shock, sorry."

Alfred went out of his cabin, grinning.

message 14: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments Amelie wrapped her arm around Lila again, "I had no idea what you were doing...neither father or Alfred told me how to do anything like that..." she then said loud enough for Alfred to hear, "I WANT GO BACK TO RUSSIA!!" ((*grins*))

message 15: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((... They're demigods, k?))

Alfred saw Nataly, and said: "Hey, lemur!" He said.

message 16: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Nataly looked at Alfred. "DO NOT CALL ME LEMUR!"

Shelly smiled at Amelie. "You'll get claimed soon." She said, smiling.

message 17: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments ((okay~..but Amelie's god parent has to be a girl...her dad is Russia...and Lila I just don't know..))
Amelie glared at Alfred

message 18: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Hm... Her parent... Check the map, and click on cabins. You may find some useful cabins.))

Alfred ran to them. "So, who's the new gal?" He asked.

message 19: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments "HOW could you not remember?!" Amelie hissed angrily before koling ((Alaska's mad now...))

message 20: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Um... They're demigods. Not nations.))

"Um... Her parent is Nemesis, I bet, or Ares." Alfred said.

message 21: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments Amelie took a step towards Alfed so that her face was in his, "it was ten years ago!" she hissed, "if I remember so should YOU!"

message 22: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Oh yeah! Amelie, daughter of Nemesis! Yo!" Alfred said.

message 23: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments "ten years ago.." Amelie hissed, "you and father...." she didn't finish, she just glared at Alfred, waiting for him to remember ((like ten years ago Russia gave Alaska to America for something food or some other random thing...))

message 24: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Yeah, what?" Alfred asked.

((They are not nations...))

message 25: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments ((since..when? *totally confused, running around screaming pasta*)) Amelie looked confused for a second, then turned and rushed off

message 26: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Since the beginning of the topic... They're half
God half human...))

message 27: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments ((oh...*feels really stupid*))

message 28: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Don't worry! Besides... Nemesis is Amelies mum, right?))

message 29: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments ((yeah~))
Amelie sprinted off, looking around

message 30: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Alfred looked at Nataly.

message 31: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments Amelie finally stopped at the was she entered the camp and muttered something

message 32: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Nataly looked at Alfred. "Well... Breakfast is going to start soon..."

message 33: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments Amelie sighed and sat down crisscross applesauce, not wanting to move from that spot

message 34: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Alfred smiled. "Race ya!" He said, and he began running.

message 35: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments Lili walked to Amelie as Liliam walked towards where they get food

message 36: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Nataly beat Alfred. "5 drachma's." She said, and Alfred groaned, giving 5 drachma's.

message 37: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments Liliam didn't get any food

message 38: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Nataly beat Alfred. "5 drachma's." She said, and Alfred groaned, giving 5 drachma's.

message 39: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments ((brb to the store))

message 40: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Oh, okay!))

message 41: by Sylvanas (new)

Sylvanas Windrunner (forsaken-queen) | 527 comments ((I have no idea what to do in this rp..))

message 42: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Well... Wanna start a quest?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((YES TO QUEST. And please can we make this a APH/PJO crossover? I love crossovers~ Like, they ARE demigods, but also countries~ wouldn't that be fun?))

"Damnit!" Celeste swore. She'd just felt a painful twinge in her stomach and when she looked down- HOLY CRAP SHE WASN'T THERE. ((*grins, imagining Atlantis running around screaming pasta*))

message 44: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Sorry... They have to e demigods...))

Nataly went to the Zeus table, and sat down for breakfast. Alfred swore he was going to beat her... But he didn't know why he liked her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((*cries* then how about I make a new topic with them being demigods and countries? be a lot more easier, since we're used to RPing them as countries))

"HEY!" Celeste yelled. "Can anybody see me?!" ((She's gone into full panic mode, ahahahaha))

message 46: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Okay!))

"You're wearing another replica of Annabeth's hat, are you?" Malcom asked, taking the hat off.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"W-what the hell? I didn't even put it on…" Celeste said, looking surprised.

message 48: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Well..." Malcom said, looking at the hat. "Travis and Conner must have done this before leaving... Making the replica invisible and not be able to be felt." he said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Damn them!" Celeste swore. ((New topic is up! And I keep typing 'Celeste' as Atlantis… arggh. I HAS PASTA FOR DINNER, YAY~!))

message 50: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((:D PASTA~))

Nataly saw Celeste. "Hey, time for breakfast!" She said, and she continued eating her cereal, milk, and her toast.

« previous 1