Delirity discussion

Author L > Malory Family - J. Lindsey

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Aug 18, 2014 03:34PM) (new)

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Not PNR, but that's okay.
I love the boys in the series. Not necessarily anything amazingly new plot wise, but the brothers are great and I love the banter between the characters. I've found a new addiction for the week. =)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Sometimes all you need is good characters and great banter!!

message 4: by Heather (new)

I'm loving the female lead in book 7. She's ballsy.

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam | 88 comments Ohh, lots of books. I'll check them out.

message 6: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments I liked those Malory boys. It seemed like the series ran long to me though. And, I think its just me, but in romance novels the love interest is always described as the most beautiful woman to every be beautiful in the land of the ridiculously beautiful people. But in a series where the men are all related and interact with each other pretty regularly and their wives are around each other I find myself wondering who is more goregous? And how has the house not exploded from all of the pretty?

message 7: by Heather (new)

There was a mention in one or two of them that the woman wasn't the greatest beauty, but they were lookers. Some were gorgeous. At least there was a bit of a mix. All the guys are massively pretty though.

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam | 88 comments I don't mind all my men being massively pretty as much as the women. :-)

message 9: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments I read the blurb for the newest one in this series and its about the daughter of Georgina and James Malory having her come-out ball (and falling in love and whatevering all over the place) and I'm like...no. No. Thats like...y'know watching your friends kids hook up. I read that book when I was in maybe the 5th or 6th grades and now their kids are adults? Can it please be time to move on to a new family?

message 10: by Heather (new)

Oh, I didn't realize a new one had come out. And when did it become the Malory-Anderson Family?

message 11: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments It was published recently...we have a 7 day copy at my library. So within the month or so.

message 12: by Heather (new)

I requested it last night. I just never heard anything about it coming out. I guess I thought the series was over so stopped checking on it. And, apparently Amazon has forgotten I've read all the other ones.