Survive the Night discussion

One on One Roleplays > Amy and Dusty ((A Sento x Yoru RP))

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Winter Rose Phantom | 946 comments Mod
This is for Amy and Dusty to roleplay Sento and Yoru for their own personal benefit. I will be the carrier pigeon between you guys cause at the current moment in time, Aims has no access to internet unless she goes over to a friends. So LETS HOP TO IT! And Amy said she would start the rp ^^

AMY: Yoru sat on the top of a small building, looking down on the streets. He was prowling, as he called it, for his next......'Meal'>

((SEXUAL MEAL OOOOOOOOOH))

((Amy said that she would like you to reply Dusty ^^))

message 4: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments ((SORRY! IM HERE IM HERE! K so im Sento and he's evil and everything and he's a creeper right? so could i like have him creepo alleys or something?))

((Idk Let me ask her ^^))

((She said it was fine ^^ ))

message 7: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments ((Awesome :3 im on and off since me and my bro have to share the comp but i'll just kinda reply at random times so ya... evil.... gotcha!))

Sento Walked down a dark alley stalking a young ((girl or guy??? does it mater?))

((From Amy))
Yoru smirked and dropped down in front of Sento. "Are you by chance doing some stalking of your own?" He purred.

((It really doesn't matter :P))

message 9: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments ((haha k and correct me if i start rping him wrong >.< i may do that at times))

Sento looked at him and smirked "Well it just so happens that i am" he replyed

((From Amy))
Yoru's boots made clacks as he slowly walked around Sento, looking him over.

((He's dressed like Sebastian from black butler and I'm pretty sure that Sebby wears boots :3))

message 11: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments ((kk))

Sento crossed his arms and raised an eye brow "l;ike what you see? cause if you take a picture it'll last longer" he said smirking **tell me if im being to cokcy. i'm used to being cokcy XP**

((Sento's a bit cocky, yes, but more...how do I say this...more willing ))
"Yes, I believe I do." Yoru waltzed around him a few more times.
((Going to see a play about gay aliens...Whaaaaa? XD))

↑ ((What the hell Amy???))

message 13: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments ((Hahahahahahahahaha XD thats the best! i wanna see that! XD and Kk))

Sento chuckled and watched Yoru, his eyes racking over his body

Yoru Smirked. "Do you like what you see?" He asked seductively. "Because I have a very cold bed that needs a partner in it with me."

message 15: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments "I do enjoy what i see" Sento said smirking "and i dont see any reason as to why it has to be cold and empty when it could be warm and filled"

"You know what else could be warm and filled?" Yoru asked seductively, wrapping his arms around Sento's neck from behind.

message 17: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments Sento looked at him "what would that be?" he asked still smirking

"I think you know~" Yoru snickered. "So, shall we~?"

((Lol inside joke)) ((To the bedroom and beyond :D!!!))

message 19: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments **haha XP**

Sento chuckled darkly "of course" he said

((HOHOHO SEX
Please forgive me, I might be a bit rusty on Yaoi, I hven't been roleplaying with Roy much ^^' He's the origonal Sento owner...))

Yoru Chuckled and dissolved, reappearing in his room. He laid Sento against his crimson sheeted bed, taking his shirt off.

((Just letting you know, dusty, Se is more....the man in the relationship, if you will. Ru's the girly-er one...mostly cause he's more feminine.))

message 21: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments ((Hahaha okay XP i havent rped sex in a while and rped gay sex for the first time a LONG time ago so im a bit sucky XP))

((and kk))

((i'm slightly confused. whos shirt is off??? and gtg ttyl!))

WHOA YOU"RE ONNNNNN XD

message 23: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) | 60 comments haha :P and kk XD

((mind if the shirt gets ripped? XP))