harry potter haters discussion

HARRY POTTER!!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Tess i love you! stupid ginny. :(

message 2: by Kidz (new)

Kidz | 10 comments hello every body i just joined so i could say that everybody here that achuley hates harry potter is dumb

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

er---
"?

message 4: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) fwit, did u hv to comment on ALL the topics?

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments u r kinda annoying.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» I love the H.P. books. I didn't like the last one as much, but it was still good.

WARNING: I am annoying too.

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments i dun't like the warning.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» You left me just a slight bit confused.

WARNING2: I am a ditz as well, and more so annoying in that way than mean. I try not to be mean, but sometimes I am. Just know I don't really mean it.

message 9: by Katie (last edited Aug 16, 2008 08:29AM) (new)

Katie  | 279 comments Thank you Saved By Grace for explaining. I will add to that and say, People may have different views from you and may not always know their explanation....so please get over it and STOP!

message 10: by Little Sparrow (new)

Little Sparrow (Ella) (LittleSparrow) But why form a group with no explanation? What will you do around here all day?

WARNING:I am annoying #3.

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments it's our choice, not yours

message 12: by Little Sparrow (new)

Little Sparrow (Ella) (LittleSparrow) I never said I wanted to decide. That would be pretty hard actually.

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments Can you stop?

message 14: by Little Sparrow (new)

Little Sparrow (Ella) (LittleSparrow) Why

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments Because you honestly don't belong in this group.

message 16: by Little Sparrow (new)

Little Sparrow (Ella) (LittleSparrow) Hmm... yeah, well, what can I say?

message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments Nothing...so please leave.

message 18: by Little Sparrow (new)

Little Sparrow (Ella) (LittleSparrow) Nope. Sorry.

message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments you should.

message 20: by Little Sparrow (new)

Little Sparrow (Ella) (LittleSparrow) But I wont! I however have to go shower so adios, for now!

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments please don't come back!

message 22: by Little Sparrow (new)

Little Sparrow (Ella) (LittleSparrow) No can do.

message 23: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* ella, we chat with each other and other stuff that people who can appreciate other ppls's opinions civily do. either we in here hate hp to some degree, or accept that othr ppl can hv diff opinions, and get over it. i got over it, and can chat quite wonderfully with most of the people in here.

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments Yes, you can Snowsong. We can have helpful debates and talk civily!

message 25: by Haley82 (new)

Haley82 | 22 comments Snowsong is probably the only Harry Potter Lover here who is actually polite to us!!!

btw Ella i have an question for you

why the heck are you here when you like harry potter? why are you here? so you can annoy the crap out of us!

message 26: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 279 comments No...not necessarily! Debating can be about a disliker and disliker debating over the part of the book, that confuses them, annoys them, or anyother reason! i am trying to speak civily, but i do get frustrated lots because people r constantly yelling at me, so i guess i yell at them back...idk?

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose  | 37 comments Hmm... Well, I can't say that I hate the books - in fact I enjoyed them very much. But they are not my favorites.
And I do so enjoy talking civilly and debating =)
I s'pose you could call me a Harry Potter Lover if you reeeeally wanted to - but I'm still going to be typing quite politely to you all whenever I comment. =) *promise

message 28: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) lol, hey everyone i know has fangs, thats why im here! lol, i could do whole debate just with myself... kinda scary... and i see ur point completely katie... i get the same way w/ my lil sis wen she starts being a snot.

message 29: by Penelope (new)

Penelope | 21 comments Is it possible to be a "snot"?

message 30: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) yep. dont believe me, i'll try and find a video clip of my sister, lol! or u could just watch Willie Wonka... Veruca does a rather nice impression, lol!