!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

Book Talk > Monthly Reviews

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick (last edited May 31, 2012 06:57PM) (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Want to pick the books we read each month?

Here you will review the books read in June! :)

For every book you read in March and review will count as an entry. Remember One Entry Per Review from each memember if you are partcipating.
The more books you read and review the higher a your chances of picking the books we read each month. Simple, right? :)

For every book you read you are given a number and at the end of the month I'll submit all the entries as numbers to Random.org where I'll get a number at random and that person gets to pick the book we read.

How To Post Your Reviews

Title: The Giant Potato
Author: The Potato
Date Read: 22/3/23
Your Review: I loved this book so much!

Be sure your reviews are in the format above

Try to keep it to a small paragraph as possible. If your review is HUGE please post up you link to your review. Notting big, like the whole long review or your button of the sort. XD

*Only books you have read THIS MONTH. Please be sure to update your profile, because I will be checking so your entries count.

*One Book One Entry

*If the book is out monthly reads and you particpate in them you will get TWO ENTRIES

Start the reviewing and reading! XD

June Reviews

message 2: by Ashly (new)

Ashly Roman (rplteen) | 3 comments I am currently reading The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen, Ascendance Trilogy book 1. Great book.

May/June: I just finished reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Great book.

April: Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King. Great book. Had the other come into the library and do a presentation with a Pagoda historian. The book takes place in Reading, PA where I'm from!

Tricks by Ellen Hopkins. AMAZING and truthgul.

Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. Great read.

March: Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakely-Cartwright. Good Read

The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. AMAZING!

message 3: by Jon, Through the Wardrobe into Narnia (new)

Jon (scottreadsit) | 110 comments Mod
How's the False Prince?

message 4: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 28 comments I Finished a Book! For Points!
Title: Anna Dressed in Blood
Author: Kendare Blake
Date Read: 06/10/12
Review: It's simply amazing. I love Cas and Anna together. I really hope the second book comes out soon because I want to know what happened to Anna.