House of Anubis Role Play! discussion

Things Are Really Heating Up!!

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) So things are getting crazy in HOA lately!! And has anyone else noticed they aren't showing next times anymore.... that is driving me up, because I need to know what happens next!! lol

message 2: by Mahalia (new)

Mahalia | 76 comments I think because the season is almost finished

Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) Yeah, I am so sad that's it's coming to a close! It went so fast!

message 4: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 282 comments At least there will be a season 3! But that will take awhile. i can't wait for the season finale but I don't want to end this season!

Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) I totally agree! I can't wait either, but when it ends I'll be soooo sad, but yeah, can't wait for season three!! ahhh :D

message 6: by Mahalia (new)

Mahalia | 76 comments You I think at the season 2 finale Jerome and Mara are gonna kiss.And Mick is gonna walk in....... And than a cliffhanger......... I'll blowup if they do a cliffhanger and I have to wait until season 3.

Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) Oh, I know right! I'll blow up too! lol! :D

message 8: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (last edited Mar 01, 2012 06:39AM) (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 282 comments I think Rufus is (view spoiler)

Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) I think so toooooo!! :D

message 10: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 282 comments Victor is so good to him. It makes me feel so sorry for him because she's really just a sneaky, evil, two-timing witch. (view spoiler)

Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) Ikr! Why did (view spoiler)

message 12: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 282 comments I KNOW! However, I didn't want her to die. Poor Victor if she did.

Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) I know right, he loves her, but she is just using him:(

message 14: by Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (new)

Sɑnɗrɑ☼ (forever35555) | 282 comments OMG! The season finale! What was Joy doing there?! I HOPE SHE DIES. It made it look like Joy wants to put on the Mask.

message 15: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) SEASON FINALE IS MARCH 9TH!?!?!? :O

Abigail the Fangirl (abigailgrace15) Ahh I can't believe it's almost over!! :'(

message 17: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) I'mma gonna be so sad until season #3.

message 18: by Mahalia (new)

Mahalia | 76 comments I know, now I have nothing to look foward at 7:00

message 19: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Awweh... Same here. Right now, I would be flipping out, running around the house shouting "ONE HOUR!!! ONE MORE HOUR!"

message 20: by Kyrah (new)

Kyrah And the season finale is this Friday! So much anticipation!

message 21: by Mahalia (new)

Mahalia | 76 comments I know so sad

message 22: by Kyrah (last edited Mar 04, 2012 06:42PM) (new)

Kyrah I'm probably going to be calling out "House of Anubis" the next couple of months everytime the clock strikes 7.

message 23: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Sandra wrote: "Victor is so good to him. It makes me feel so sorry for him because she's really just a sneaky, evil, two-timing witch. She deserved to be cursed and frozen. When Senkhara did that, I was like "FIN..."

Haha! (Sorry to point out your mistake, but it made me laugh & made my day) You called Vera a him! BRAVA! THIS GIRL DESERVES A MEDAL!