Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments Outside:
Entrance(Inside):
Oliver's Bedroom:[image error]
Courtyard(Only Part):[image error]
Dining Hall:[image error]

message 2: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments Library:

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) (is the library from beauty and the beast?? :) lol love that movie)

message 4: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments (probably :P We did that show as a musical at my school)

message 5: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) (We did one at my school too! :P)

message 6: by Matthew (last edited Feb 27, 2012 08:12PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments (It was awesome cause it was a High School show...and I was only in six grade, and was in it anyways :P)

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) (Haha I wasn't in ours. I suck at singing and acting. lol. Im only good at being a nerd and reading. :P)

message 8: by Matthew (last edited Feb 27, 2012 08:21PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments (All non-humble like) I am good at everything ^^ *bwhahahah* e.e don't doubt..... :P)

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) (No doubt here! lol. I'm sure you are.... pshh that wasn't sarcastic..... >.<)

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments (you have to be, to...dominate the world)

message 11: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) ((World domination......*Mwhahahaha*)

message 12: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments (...yep...I think his family might just be a bit rich... :P)

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley (hlygirl5) ((:P Oliver made Aimesly sad. Bad boy! How are they gonna RP now?))

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments (get over it. I g2g 2 bed)

«Kẚt»•his hair is so curly!• (JustinlovewithStyles) ((I was looking at the pics and had a sudden urge to watch Beauty And The Beast...>.<))

the sound of Autumn "Holy shit." Max breathed, looking over the front of the huge building, "That, is one fancy ass house. Jeez, no wonder he could donate enough to kill a guy!"

message 17: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " Well, I guess we should head to the door." Caitlin said quietly, heading up the front.

the sound of Autumn "Yeah." Max replied, walking up to the front door as well, "Um, do I knock, or is there a doorbell somewhere..."

message 19: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " Oh um, I think he should knock." Caitlin said, and gave a tiny hit to the huge door.

message 20: by the sound of Autumn (last edited Mar 04, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

the sound of Autumn Max sighed, and waited for someone to answer the door with crossed arms.

message 21: by Matthew (last edited Mar 04, 2012 04:44PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments The door opened, and standing in the opening was a finely dressed old guy, he looked like the stereotypical butler.

"Yes? Do you have business with Master Griffin?"

the sound of Autumn "Yes we do." Max replied, "You gonna let us in or what?"

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 496 comments ((My butler is young...Not an old guy...))

message 24: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " I feel kinda underdressed." Caitlin said, tugging on her sweatshirt.

message 25: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments (( *Shh* your butler is obviously no the stereotypical type :P))
((p.s. he meant the dad when he said Master Griffin))

the sound of Autumn ((Doesn't matter, Max will say anything to get in.))

"Whatever, I think I'm dressed just fine." Max said pointedly, feeling comfortable in her torn up jeans and soft jacket.

message 27: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments "Do you have a note?" he asked.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 496 comments ((He might not be old but he does act like one.))

message 29: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " He killed my father, is that good enough?" Caitlin asked, looking up at the old man.

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 496 comments (( O___o ))

message 31: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments With that the guy just closed the door.

message 32: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " Oh well, we tried." Caitlin said, and turned to leave.

the sound of Autumn "Yeah, hold on a second would ya?" Max said irritatedly, knocking on the door again.

message 34: by Matthew (last edited Mar 04, 2012 04:58PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments He opened the door, and stood there tapping his foot impatiently.

"Master Griffin does not have time to waste, young lady"

the sound of Autumn "And neither do we, so if you'd kindly let us in." Max said, mimicking his impatience.

message 36: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments "What reason do you have for seeing Master Griffin" he responded.

message 37: by Kanra (new)

Kanra " I told you he killed my daddy." Caitlin said, poking the man's chest.

message 38: by the sound of Autumn (last edited Mar 04, 2012 05:04PM) (new)

the sound of Autumn "Actually, it's Master Griffin's offspring we'd like to chat with." Max replied, shooting Cailtin a "Please shut your freaking mouth" look.

message 39: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 331 comments Ignoring Caitlin's comment,"Are you friends of Oliver?"

the sound of Autumn "Yeah, you could say that, had lunch with him today at the sushi place." Max said, not delving into detail on purpose.

the sound of Autumn ((Hullo peeps?))

message 42: by Kanra (new)

Kanra (( He left or somethin? ))

the sound of Autumn (( *shrugs* ))