Animal Crossing Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina Sakura, "A delayed game is eventually good; a bad game is bad forever." (last edited Feb 27, 2012 06:49PM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 53 comments Mod
Animal Crossing: Wild World is the sequel to Animal Crossing. What do you think about Wild World?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

It's really addicting, I play it every summer. :D

message 3: by Nina Sakura, "A delayed game is eventually good; a bad game is bad forever." (new)

Claire wrote: "It's really addicting, I play it every summer. :D"

Summer's a good time to make money and catch big bugs on coconut trees. (Well, except in my town where it's impossible to make money. ^^; )

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

xD I had fruit trees and palm trees all over my town, Sundae, until my game card messed up and I had to start all over again but my new town, Atziluth, is cool too. Everytime I come around my friend playing Wild World, she starts playing it too. XD

I love Bob, Moe, and Roscoe. :D

message 5: by Nina Sakura, "A delayed game is eventually good; a bad game is bad forever." (new)

I would hate to have to start over! That's the worst thing ever when a game breaks.

Bob was my friend in the GameCube until he moved. I was really sad, and I always loved going in his kiddie-themed house.

Right now in my town, Pierce, Rolf, Bill, Hugh, Lobo, Anchovy, Bella, and Friga live there.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr!

Bob is amazing, he liked the Lovely series, so I got him the entire series, I got all the Kiddie series that he put in the recycling bin. XD

In my town in Wild World last time I played it: Alfonso, Wolfgang, Whitney, Gwen, Lucky, Anchovy, Victoria, and Poncho.

message 7: by Nina Sakura, "A delayed game is eventually good; a bad game is bad forever." (new)

Haha, nice.

Alfonso is in the Animal Crossing, it'sa me! ;)
Whitney used to live in my town when I first started my game. She moved away, then came back, but then moved away again.